The role of ownership as R&D incentive in business groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brusco, Sandro & Panunzi, Fausto, 2005.
"Reallocation of corporate resources and managerial incentives in internal capital markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 659-681, April.
- Brusco, Sandro & Panunzi, Fausto, 2000. "Reallocation of Corporate Resources and Managerial Incentives in Internal Capital Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandro Brusco & Fausto Panunzi, 2002. "Reallocation of Corporate Resources and Managerial Incentives in Internal Capital Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 735, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sharon Belenzon & Tomer Berkovitz, 2010. "Innovation in Business Groups," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 519-535.
- Pierre Blanchard & Jean-Pierre Huiban & Patrick Sevestre, 2010.
"R&D and Productivity in Corporate Groups: An Empirical Investigation Using a Panel of French Firms,"
NBER Chapters,in: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches, pages 461-485
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Blanchard & Jean Pierre Huiban & Patrick Sevestre, 2005. "R&D and Productivity in Corporate Groups: An Empirical Investigation Using a Panel of French Firms," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, pages 461-485.
- Pierre Blanchard & Jean-Pierre Huiban & Patrick Sevestre, 2005. "R&D and productivity in corporate groups: an empirical investigation using a panel of French firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00279983, HAL.
- Elena Huergo & Jordi Jaumandreu, 2004. "How Does Probability of Innovation Change with Firm Age?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 193-207, April.
- Elena Cefis & Stephanie Rosenkranz & Utz Weitzel, 2009. "Effects of coordinated strategies on product and process R&D," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 193-222, April.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, December.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2000. "Technological Opportunities, Absorptive Capacities, and Innovation," Discussion Paper Series 195, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness groups; R&D investment; knowledge spillovers.;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-11-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IND-2012-11-03 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2012-11-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-11-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2012-11-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-11-03 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cme:wpaper:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Donato Iacobucci). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .