The interaction of entrepreneurship and institutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2010. "The Interaction of Entrepreneurship and Institutions," Working Paper Series 830, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Kuchař, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and institutional change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 349-379, May.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:461-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Graham Brownlow, 2015.
"Back to the failure: an analytic narrative of the De Lorean debacle,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 156-181, January.
- Brownlow, Graham, 2014. "Back to the failure: An analytic narrative of the De Lorean debacle," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-08, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Niklas Elert & Magnus Henrekson, 2016. "Evasive entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 95-113, June.
- Juan Carlos Tello, 2016. "Implicaciones culturales y socioeconómicas de la mujer como partícipe en el desarrollo y fortalecimiento de los sectores económicos: un análisis comparativo México-China," REVISTA DIGITAL MUNDO ASIA PACIFICO, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, vol. 5(9), December.
- Robin Douhan & Magnus Henrekson, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and second-best institutions: going beyond Baumol’s typology,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 629-643, August.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Second-best Institutions: Going Beyond Baumol’s Typology," Working Paper Series 766, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Aug 2009.
- Michael Fritsch & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Who Starts with Open Source? Institutional Choice of Start-Ups in the German ICT Sector," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9867-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Public Policy," Working Paper Series 804, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Roy Thurik & Marcus Dejardin, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Culture," Post-Print halshs-00943684, HAL.
- Sanandaji, Tino & Lakomaa, Erik, 2016. "Care, Commons and Entrepreneurship," SSE Working Paper Series in Economic History 2016:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Welter, Friederike & Smallbone, David, 2015. "Creative forces for entrepreneurship: The role of institutional change agents," Working Papers 01/15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Gruševaja, Marina, 2010. "Governmental Learning as a Determinant of Economic Growth," IWH Discussion Papers 23/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Julita E. Wasilczuk & Katarzyna Stankiewicz, 2017. "Unproductive Entrepreneurship - The Case Of The Polish Economy," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 45, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Gregory M. Randolph, 2014. "Institutions and entrepreneurial productivity in the American states," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurial Action, Public Policy, and Economic Outcomes, chapter 6, pages 100-116 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:7:y:2011:i:01:p:47-75_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.