Report NEP-SBM-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edwards, Mónica & Castro-Martínez, Elena & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2010. "Patterns and barriers for innovation and R&D cooperation between Argentine and Spanish firms," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201013, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 03 Feb 2011.
- Kampik, Franziska & Dachs, Bernhard, 2010. "The innovative performance of German multinationals abroad," MPRA Paper 28102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peters, Bettina & Schmiele, Anja, 2010. "The influence of international dispersed vs. home-based R&D on innovation performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-102, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schmiele, Anja, 2010. "Intellectual property infringements due to R&D abroad? A comparative analysis between firms with international and domestic R&D activities," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-099, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2010. "Institutional Entrepreneurship: An Introduction," Working Paper Series 853, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- André van Stel & Ingrid Verheul & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2011. "Understanding the Drivers of an 'Entrepreneurial' Economy: Lessons from Japan and the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H201102, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2011. "Commercialization at Finnish Universities - Researchers Perspectives on the Motives and Challenges of Turning Science into Business," Discussion Papers 1234, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Abu Zafar Shahriar, 2010. "Relationship Lending in Microcredit: Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 1005, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Item repec:idb:ovewps:0610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore