Understanding the Drivers of an 'Entrepreneurial' Economy: Lessons from Japan and the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Van Stel, André & Verheul, Ingrid, 2010. "Understanding the Drivers of an ‘Entrepreneurial’ Economy : Lessons from Japan and the Netherlands," CCES Discussion Paper Series 36, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isobel van der Kuip & Ingrid Verheul, 2003. "Early Development of Entrepreneurial Qualities: the Role of Initial Education," Scales Research Reports N200311, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Andre van Stel, "undated".
"COMPENDIA: Harmonizing business ownership data across countries and over time,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2005-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- André van Stel, 2004. "COMPENDIA: Harmonizing business ownership data across countries and over time," Scales Research Reports N200413, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Abe, Yukiko, 2011. "The Equal Employment Opportunity Law and labor force behavior of women in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 39-55, March.
- André van Stel & Chantal Hartog & J. Cieslik Cieslik, 2010. "Measuring Business Ownership Across Countries and Over Time: Extending the COMPENDIA Data Base," Scales Research Reports H201019, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Zwan & Ingrid Verheul & A. Thurik, 2012. "The entrepreneurial ladder, gender, and regional development," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 627-643, October.
- Paul, Justin & Shrivatava, Archana, 2016. "Do young managers in a developing country have stronger entrepreneurial intentions? Theory and debate," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1197-1210.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-01-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2011-01-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h201102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.