Unraveling the relationship between firm size and economic development: The roles of embodied and disembodied technological progress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirjam Praag & André Stel, 2013.
"The more business owners, the merrier? The role of tertiary education,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 335-357, August.
- Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The More Business Owners the Merrier? The Role of Tertiary Education," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- André van Stel & Mirjam van Praag, 2011. "The More Business Owners the Merrier? The Role of Tertiary Education," Scales Research Reports H201010, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Andre van Stel, "undated".
"COMPENDIA: Harmonizing business ownership data across countries and over time,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2005-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- André van Stel, 2004. "COMPENDIA: Harmonizing business ownership data across countries and over time," Scales Research Reports N200413, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2008. "Tests for cointegration with two unknown regime shifts with an application to financial market integration," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 497-505, November.
- André van Stel & Chantal Hartog & J. Cieslik Cieslik, 2010. "Measuring Business Ownership Across Countries and Over Time: Extending the COMPENDIA Data Base," Scales Research Reports H201019, EIM Business and Policy Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h201109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .