The influence of international dispersed vs. home-based R&D on innovation performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver & Boutellier, Roman, 2004. "Organizing global R&D: challenges and dilemmas," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-49.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998.
"Research, Innovation And Productivity: An Econometric Analysis At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-158.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation, and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 6696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation and Productivity : An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Working Papers 98-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver, 2002. "Market versus technology drive in R&D internationalization: four different patterns of managing research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 569-588, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Berger & Heinz Hollenstein, 2012.
"Determinants of equity-based and co-operative foreign R&D and impact on the parent firm's performance,"
KOF Working papers
12-305, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Martin Berger & Heinz Hollenstein, 2012. "Determinants of Equity-based and Co-operative Foreign R&D and Impact on the Parent Firm’s Performance," FIW Working Paper series 097, FIW.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Internationalisation; Innovation performance; Decentralisation;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-01-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2011-01-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2011-01-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-23 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-01-23 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .