The innovative performance of foreign-owned enterprises in small open economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dachs, Bernhard & Ebersberger, Bernd & Lööf, Hans, 2007. "The Innovative Performance of Foreign-owned Enterprises in Small Open Economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 87, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Gersbach & Armin Schmutzler, 2011.
"Foreign direct investment and R&D-offshoring,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 134-157, January.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D Offshoring," CEPR Discussion Papers 5766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Gersbach & Armin Schmutzler, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D offshoring," SOI - Working Papers 0606, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Orietta Marsili & Ammon Salter, 2005. "'Inequality' of innovation: skewed distributions and the returns to innovation in Dutch manufacturing," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 83-102.
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, January.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Robert E. Lipsey & J. David Richards, 1998. "Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald98-1, January.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1998.
" Multinational Corporations and Spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 247-277, July.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Czarnitzki, 2005. "The Extent and Evolution of Productivity Deficiency in Eastern Germany," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 211-231, October.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver, 2002. "Market versus technology drive in R&D internationalization: four different patterns of managing research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 569-588, May.
- Guellec, Dominique & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno v., 2001.
"The internationalisation of technology analysed with patent data,"
Elsevier, pages 1253-1266.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2001. "The internationalisation of technology analysed with patent data," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6223, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Dunning, John H, 1973. "The Determinants of International Production," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 289-336, November.
- Christian Bellak, 2004.
"How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does it Matter?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 483-514, September.
- Christian Bellak, 2004. "How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does It Matter?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp087, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bellak, Christian, 2004. "How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does It Matter?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 862, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Levin, Richard C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1995.
"On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 185-205, March.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard C. Levin & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1993. "On the Sources and Significance of Interindustry Differences in Technological Opportunities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1052, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mark E. Doms & J . Bradford Jensen, 1998. "Comparing Wages, Skills, and Productivity between Domestically and Foreign-Owned Manufacturing Establishments in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 235-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998.
"Research, Innovation And Productivity: An Econometric Analysis At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-158.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation, and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 6696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation and Productivity : An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Working Papers 98-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Cantwell, John, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: What Remains of the Product Cycle Model?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Rajneesh Narula & Antonello Zanfei, 2003. "Globalisation of Innovation The Role of Multinational Enterprises," DRUID Working Papers 03-15, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Pari Patel & Keith Pavitt, 1991. "Large Firms in the Production of the World’s Technology: An Important Case of “Non-Globalisation”," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; Denmark; Finland; Norway; Sweden; Innovation; Multinational enterprises; Foreign-owned enterprises; CIS; O310; F230;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:33:y:2008:i:4:p:393-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .