Report NEP-TID-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmiele, Anja, 2010. "Intellectual property infringements due to R&D abroad? A comparative analysis between firms with international and domestic R&D activities," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-099, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Takalo, Tuomas, 2010. "Valuation of innovation: The case of iPhone," MPRA Paper 28042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andres Lopez & Ana Maria Reynoso & Martin Rossi, 2010. "Impact Evaluation of a Program of Public Funding of Private Innovation Activities. An Econometric Study of FONTAR in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 0310, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Peters, Bettina & Schmiele, Anja, 2010. "The influence of international dispersed vs. home-based R&D on innovation performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-102, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Christian Garavaglia & Franco Malerba & Luigi Orsenigo & Michele Pezzoni, 2010. "A History-Friendly Model of the Evolution of the Pharmaceutical Industry: Technological Regimes and Demand Structure," KITeS Working Papers 036, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2010.
- Yoo, Youngjin, 2010. "Digitalization and Innovation," IIR Working Paper 10-09, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Edwards, MÃ³nica & Castro-MartÃnez, Elena & FernÃ¡ndez-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2010. "Patterns and barriers for innovation and R&D cooperation between Argentine and Spanish firms," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201013, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 03 Feb 2011.
- Kampik, Franziska & Dachs, Bernhard, 2010. "The innovative performance of German multinationals abroad," MPRA Paper 28102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Danguy & Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The R&D‐Patent relationship: An Industry Perspective," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.