Report NEP-HIS-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei Markevich & Mark Harrison, 2010. "Great War, Civil War, and Recovery: Russia’National Income, 1913 to 1928," Working Papers w0146, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Grupo Complutense de Historia Económica Moderna, 2011. "La población y el producto cerealista en Guadalajara en la edad moderna," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1101, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Pedro Cezar Dutra Fonseca & Maria de Lourdes Rollemberg Mollo, 2011. "Metalistas x Papelistas: Origens Teóricas e Antecedentes do Debate entre Monetaristas e Desenvolvimentistas," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 348, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Joan Trullén, 2010. "Giacomo Becattini and the Marshall's method. A Schumpeterian approach," IERMB Working Paper in economics 1003, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Roger Fouquet, 2011. "Long Run Trends in Energy-Related External Costs," Working Papers 2011-01, BC3.
- Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia & Pretel, David & Saiz, Patricio, 2010. "Colonial Innovation System, Sub-Imperial Institutions and the Creole Elite in Nineteenth-Century Cuba," Working Papers in Economic History 2011/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Harris, Jose, 2010. "Citizenship in Britain and Europe: some missing links in T.H. Marshall's theory of rights," Working papers of the ZeS 02/2010, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Bart Verspagen & Nick Von Tunzelmann, 2011. "The Early Diffusion of the Steam Engine in Britain, 1700-1800. A Reappraisal," LEM Papers Series 2011/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Monasterio, Leonardo M, 2011. "Immigration and the origins of regional inequality: Government-sponsored European migration to Southern Brazil before World War I," MPRA Paper 27954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wendy Dobson, 2011. "History Matters: China and Global Governance," Working Papers Series 20, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Jan 2011.
- Philipp Ager & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Growth: Evidence from the US during the Age of Mass Migration," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Eric Brousseau & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "The Institutional Economics of Reflexive Governance in the Area of Utility Regulation," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/90, European University Institute.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2010. "Institutional Entrepreneurship: An Introduction," Working Paper Series 853, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Christian Garavaglia & Franco Malerba & Luigi Orsenigo & Michele Pezzoni, 2010. "A History-Friendly Model of the Evolution of the Pharmaceutical Industry: Technological Regimes and Demand Structure," KITeS Working Papers 036, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2010.