Report NEP-CSE-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akkaya, Cenk, 2007. "Techonology Based Strategic Alliances: A Turkish Perspective," MPRA Paper 3479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pernet, Sophie, 2006. "Bundles and Range Strategies: The Case of Telecom Operators," MPRA Paper 3550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bowen, H.P., 2007. "The empirics of multinationality and performance," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Dafna Kariv & Teresa V. Menzies & Gabrielle A. Brenner & Louis Jacques Filion, 2006. "Transnational Networking and Business Success: Ethnic entrepreneurs in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 06-18, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Christopher Kent & John Simon, 2007. "Productivity Growth: The Effect of Market Regulations," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2007-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Institutions," Working Paper Series 707, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.