No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 96 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- de Vaujany, François-Xavier, 2006. "Between eternity and actualization: the co-evolution of the fields of communication in the Vatican," MPRA Paper 4082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naudé, Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Muhammad, Nabeel & Léo-Paul, Dana, 2015. "Collective Efficacy of a Regional Network: Extending the Social Embeddedness Perspective of Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 70120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Douhan & Magnus Henrekson, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and second-best institutions: going beyond Baumol’s typology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 629-643, August.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Second-best Institutions: Going Beyond Baumol’s Typology," Working Paper Series 766, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Aug 2009.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4898 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "The Political Economy of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 716, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Nir Kshetri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-socialist economies: A typology and institutional contexts for market entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 236-259, September.
- de Vaujany, François-Xavier, 2007. "La relation pratiques religieuses-pratiques managériales : une approche historique," MPRA Paper 4083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morteza RezaeiZadeh & Michael Hogan & John O’Reilly & James Cunningham & Eamonn Murphy, 2017. "Core entrepreneurial competencies and their interdependencies: insights from a study of Irish and Iranian entrepreneurs, university students and academics," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 35-73, March.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2014. "Political participation and entrepreneurial initial public offerings in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2011. "Political Participation and Entrepreneurial Initial Public Offerings in China," Working Paper Series 2011-17, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kshetri, Nir & Dholakia, Nikhilesh, 2009. "Professional and trade associations in a nascent and formative sector of a developing economy: A case study of the NASSCOM effect on the Indian offshoring industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 225-239, June.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:461-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niklas Elert & Magnus Henrekson, 2016. "Evasive entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 95-113, June.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Evasive Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 1044, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 31 Mar 2016.
- Ritchie, Holly A., 2016. "Unwrapping Institutional Change in Fragile Settings: Women Entrepreneurs Driving Institutional Pathways in Afghanistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 39-53.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth, 2012. "Japan's Orientation towards Foreign Investments: Inertia Effects and Driving Force of Institutional Changes," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Pavel Kuchař, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and institutional change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 349-379, May.
- Kshetri, Nir & Ajami, Riad, 2008. "Institutional reforms in the Gulf Cooperation Council economies: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 300-318, September.
- Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2017. "Embracing an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: An Analysis of the Governance of Research Joint Ventures," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-11, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Kristina Nyström, 2013. "Entrepreneurial politicians," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 41-54, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:96:y:2006:i:2:p:358-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed