The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) and Its Impact on Entrepreneurship Research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saurav Pathak & Emanuel Xavier-Oliveira & André O. Laplume, 2016. "Technology use and availability in entrepreneurship: informal economy as moderator of institutions in emerging economies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 506-529, June.
- Angulo-Guerrero, María J. & Pérez-Moreno, Salvador & Abad-Guerrero, Isabel M., 2017. "How economic freedom affects opportunity and necessity entrepreneurship in the OECD countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 30-37.
- José Carlos Pinho, 2017. "Institutional theory and global entrepreneurship: exploring differences between factor- versus innovation-driven countries," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 56-84, March.
- Rietveld, Cornelius A. & Bailey, Henry & Hessels, Jolanda & van der Zwan, Peter, 2016. "Health and entrepreneurship in four Caribbean Basin countries," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 84-89.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-017-0073-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Urbano & Sebastian Aparicio & Victor Querol, 2016. "Social progress orientation and innovative entrepreneurship: an international analysis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1033-1066, December.
- Schøtt, Thomas & Jensen, Kent Wickstrøm, 2016. "Firms’ innovation benefiting from networking and institutional support: A global analysis of national and firm effects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1233-1246.
- Hessels, Jolanda & Rietveld, Cornelius A. & van der Zwan, Peter, 2017. "Self-employment and work-related stress: The mediating role of job control and job demand," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 178-196.
- Stephan, Ute & Pathak, Saurav, 2016. "Beyond cultural values? Cultural leadership ideals and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 505-523.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Entrepreneurship Monitor; Entrepreneurial Activity; Economic Development;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntent:0300000033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.