Business Creation in the United States: Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics II Initial Assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kranzusch, Peter & Kay, Rosemarie, 2011. "Das Gründerpanel des IfM Bonn: Konzeption und Nutzungsmöglichkeiten," IfM-Materialien 208, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:01:n:s1084946717500029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Lukeš & Jan Zouhar, 2016. "The Causes of Early-Stage Entrepreneurial Discontinuance," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 19-36.
- Cooper, David J. & Saral, Krista Jabs, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship and team participation: An experimental study,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 126-140.
- Cooper, David J. & Saral, Krista Jabs, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Team Participation: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 25144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mueller, Brandon A. & Wolfe, Marcus T. & Syed, Imran, 2017. "Passion and grit: An exploration of the pathways leading to venture success," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 260-279.
- Herrmann & Kim van der Putten, 2014. "Uraveling start-up processes with the help of sequence analyses," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 14-02, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jun 2014.
- William Stull, 2014. "Taking the Plunge: Teaching the Microeconomics of Entrepreneurship," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 139-150, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:2:p:139-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grichnik, Dietmar & Brinckmann, Jan & Singh, Luv & Manigart, Sophie, 2014. "Beyond environmental scarcity: Human and social capital as driving forces of bootstrapping activities," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 310-326.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:173-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary Han & Bill McKelvey, 2016. "How to Grow Successful Social Entrepreneurship Firms? Key Ideas from Complexity Theory," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 243-280, September.
- repec:pal:buseco:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1057_s11369-017-0022-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimo Dimov, 2010. "Nascent Entrepreneurs and Venture Emergence: Opportunity Confidence, Human Capital, and Early Planning," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1123-1153, September.
- Gielnik, Michael M. & Barabas, Stefanie & Frese, Michael & Namatovu-Dawa, Rebecca & Scholz, Florian A. & Metzger, Juliane R. & Walter, Thomas, 2014. "A temporal analysis of how entrepreneurial goal intentions, positive fantasies, and action planning affect starting a new venture and when the effects wear off," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 755-772.
- Bogatyreva, K. & Shirokova, G. & Osiyevskyy, O., 2016. "Intention-behavior translation in student entrepreneurship: An institutional perspective," Working Papers 6455, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Mayer-Haug, Katrin & Read, Stuart & Brinckmann, Jan & Dew, Nicholas & Grichnik, Dietmar, 2013. "Entrepreneurial talent and venture performance: A meta-analytic investigation of SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1251-1273.
- Dunkelberg, William & Moore, Carmen & Scott, Jonathan & Stull, William, 2013. "Do entrepreneurial goals matter? Resource allocation in new owner-managed firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 225-240.
- Gielnik, Michael M. & Uy, Marilyn A. & Funken, Rebecca & Bischoff, Kim Marie, 2017. "Boosting and sustaining passion: A long-term perspective on the effects of entrepreneurship training," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 334-353.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntent:0300000022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.