Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
- 113925 Production technologies for low-chill temperate fruits; Reports from the Second International Workshop, 19–23 April 2004, Chiang Mai, Thailand
by Anonymous & Boonprakob, Unaroj
- 113924 Building economic decision-making capabilities of Chinese wool textile mills
by Brown, Colin G. & Waldron, Scott A. & Longworth, John W. & Yutian, Zhao
- 115967 Evaluation of International Provenance Trials of Casuarina equisetifolia
by Pinyopusarerk, Khongsak & Kalinganire, Antoine & Williams, E.R. & Aken, Kron M.
- 113923 Using seasonal climate forecasting in agriculture: a participatory decision-making approach
by Anonymous & Packham, R.G.
- 113922 Trials of Cold-tolerant Eucalypt Species in Cooler Regions of South Central China
by Arnold, Roger J. & Clarke, Bronwyn & Luo, Jiefeng
- 113921 Feeds and Feeding for Inland Aquaculture in Mekong Region Countries
by Anonymous & Allen, Geoff L.
- 113793 Cooperatives: Issues and trends in developing countries Report of a workshop held in Perth, 24-25 March 2003
- 113792 Contract farming in Indonesia: Smallholders and agribusiness working together
by Patrick, Ian
- 113789 Controlled pollination methods for Melaleuca alternifolia (Maiden & Betche) Cheel
by Baskorowati, Liliana
- 113920 Rice–shrimp farming in the Mekong Delta: biophysical and socioeconomic issues
by Anonymous & Clayton, Helena
- 113791 Chromolaena in the Asia-Pacific region Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on biological control and management of chromolaena held in Cairns, Australia, May 6–9, 2003
by Anonymous & McFadyen, Rachel Cruttwell
- 113794 Heartrots in Plantation Hardwoods in Indonesia and Australia
- 113919 Mapping Land Resource Potential and Agricultural Pressure in Papua New Guinea: An Outline of New Methods to Assist Rural Planning
by Hanson, Luke W. & Bourke, Richard Michael & Allen, Bryant J. & McCarthy, Tess J.
- 113918 Genetic Transformation, Regeneration and Analysis of Transgenic Peanut
by Higgins, Colleen M. & Dietzgen, Ralf G.
- 113796 Chukrasia: Biology, Cultivation and Utilisation
by Kalinganire, Antoine & Pinyopusarerk, Khongsak
- 113917 Kava (Piper methysticum) in the South Pacific: its importance, methods of cultivation, cultivars, diseases and pests
by Davis, R.I. & Brown, J.F.
- 113907 Rodent Biology and Management; Abstracts of papers presented at the International Conference on Rodent Biology and Management, held at Beijing, China, 5-9 October 1998
by Anonymous & Hinds, Lyn A. & Singleton, Grant R. & Wang, Zu-Wang
- 113815 Edible Nut Trees in Solomon Islands: A Variety Collection of Canarium, Terminalia and Barringtonia
by Evans, Barry R.
- 113797 Coastal Shrimp Aquaculture in Thailand: Key Issues for Research
- 113819 SCUAF - Version 4: A Model to Estimate Soil Changes Under Agriculture, Agroforestry and Forestry
by Young, Anthony & Menz, Kenneth M. & Muraya, Peter & Smith, Chrysogon
- 113817 Modified BEAM Rubber Agroforestry Models: RRYIELD and RRECON
by Grist, P. & Menz, Kenneth M. & Thomas
- 113816 Grain Market Reform in China: Global Implications
- 113905 Mycotoxin Contamination in Grains; Papers presented at the 17th ASEAN Technical Seminar on Grain Postharvest Technology, Lumut, Malaysia, 25-27 July 1995
by Anonymous & Johnson, Gregory Ian
- 113821 Principles of Grain Marketing: Some Lessons from Australian Experience
by Watson, Alistair S.
- 113820 The Cut Flower Industry: R&D Issues
- 113904 A Guide to the Zygotic Embryo Culture of Coconut Palms (Cocos nucifera L.)
by Ashburner, G.R. & Faure, M.G. & Tomlinson, D.R. & Thompson, W.K.
- 113903 Biotechnology and its Implications for ACIAR
by Sarma, Vimala
- 113902 Afforestation of lmperata Grasslands in Indonesia: Results of Industrial Tree Plantation Research Trials at Teluk Sirih on Pulau Laut, Kalimantan Selatan
by Turvey, Nigel D.
- 113824 Production of Fine Wool in Northern China: Effect of Nutrition and Helminth Infections
by Anonymous & Peter, D.W. & Masters, David G. & Petch, David A.
- 113822 Techniques for Pollinating Eucalypts
by Moncur, M.W.
- 113901 A Review of the Biology and Management of Rodent Pests in Southeast Asia
by Singleton, Grant R. & Petch, David A.
- 113900 Selection for Water-use Efficiency in Grain Legumes; Report of a workshop held at ICRISAT Centre, Andhra Pradesh, India, 5-7 May 1993
by Anonymous & Rao, R.C. Nageswara
- 113828 Afforestation and Rehabilitation of Imperata Grasslands in Southeast Asia: Identification of Priorities for Research, Education, Training and Extension
by Turvey, Nigel D.
- 113826 Research and Development Prospects for Faba Bean; Report of a Workshop Held in Melbourne, Australia, 25-29 March 1994
by Anonymous & Lack, Steven
- 113825 Styrax tonkinensis: Taxonomy, ecology, silviculture and uses
by Pinyopusarerk, Khongsak
- 113896 A Review of Food Research in Vietnam, with Emphasis on Postharvest Losses
by Lam, My-Yen
- 113867 Allozyme Electrophoretic Methods for Analysing Genetic Variation in Giant Clams (Tridacnidae)
by Benzie, J.A.H. & Williams, S.T. & Macaranas, J.M.
- 113895 Tuna Baitfish and the Pole-and-line Industry in Kiribati
by Rawlinson, N.J.F. & Milton, D.A. & Blaber, S.J.M.
- 113893 Hybridisation Techniques for Acacias
by Sedgley, Margaret & Harbard, Jane & Smith, Rose-Marie
- 113892 The Utilisation of Remote Sensing in the South Pacific
by Claasen, Dan van R.
- 113869 Production of Pathogen-Tested Sweet Potato
by Beetham, Peter & Mason, Angela
- 113868 Plants Fed to Village Ruminants in Indonesia: Notes on 136 species, their composition, and significance in village farming systems
by Anonymous & Petheram, R. John & Tangendjaja, Budi
- 113829 Economic Aspects of Raw Wool Production and Marketing in China
- 113891 Post-Flask Management of Tissue-Cultured Bananas
by Daniells, Jeff & Smith, Mike K.
- 113894 Mineral Nutrition of Food Legumes in Thailand with Particular Reference to Micronutrients
by Bell, Richard W. & Rerkasem, Benjavan & Keerati-Kasikom, Pirmpoon & Phetchawee, Samnao & Hiranburana, Nisat & Ratanarat, Suwapan & Pongsakul, Pirchit & Loneragan, Jack F.
- 113890 Rice Production in Sri Lanka
by De Silva, G.A.C. & Dhanapala, M.P. & de St. Groth, C. Fazekas & Jayasuriya, S.K. & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P. & Perera, B.M.K. & Ranaweera, N.F.C. & Shand, R.T. & Wickramasinghe, D.B. & Wetselaar, R.
- 113870 Marketing Perspectives on a Potential Pacific Spice Industry
by Vinning, Grant S.
- 113877 Gaseous Nitrogen Loss from Urea Fertilizers in Asian Cropping Systems
by Freney, J.R. & Simpson, Jeffrey Randal & Zhao-liang, Zhu & Bidin, Aziz
- 113876 Bulk Handling of Paddy and Rice in Malaysia: an Economic Analysis
by Anonymous & Menz, Kenneth M.
- 113875 Economic Prospects for Vanilla in the South Pacific
by Menz, Kenneth M. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 113874 Biological Control of Salvinia molesta in Sri Lanka: An Assessment of Costs and Benefits
by Doeleman, Jacobus A.
- 113873 Rainfed Rice Production in the Philippines
- 113872 Transport of Vegetables in Papua New Guinea
by Anonymous & Atkinson, G.
- 113916 South Pacific Agriculture: Challenges and Opportunities for ACIAR and its Research Partners
by Anonymous & Ferrar, Paul
- 113880 Coconut Germplasm in the South Pacific Islands
by Foale, Mike A.
- 113879 ACIAR Grain Storage Research Program: Research Report 1985-86
- 113878 Building on Success: Agricultural Research, Technology, and Policy for Development; Report of a symposium held at Canberra 14 May 1987
- 113897 Pastures in Vanuatu
by Macfarlane, David & Shelton, H. Max
- 113881 ACIAR Grain Storage Research Program: Research Report 1984- 85
- 113882 ACIAR Grain Storage Research Program: Research Report 1983-84