Contact information of Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aciatr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aciarau.html .
- 115967 Evaluation of International Provenance Trials of Casuarina equisetifolia
by Pinyopusarerk, Khongsak & Kalinganire, Antoine & Williams, E.R. & Aken, Kron M.
- 113923 Using seasonal climate forecasting in agriculture: a participatory decision-making approach
- 113922 Trials of Cold-tolerant Eucalypt Species in Cooler Regions of South Central China
by Arnold, Roger J. & Clarke, Bronwyn & Luo, Jiefeng
- 113921 Feeds and Feeding for Inland Aquaculture in Mekong Region Countries
- 113793 Cooperatives: Issues and trends in developing countries Report of a workshop held in Perth, 24-25 March 2003
- 113792 Contract farming in Indonesia: Smallholders and agribusiness working together
by Patrick, Ian
- 113789 Controlled pollination methods for Melaleuca alternifolia (Maiden & Betche) Cheel
by Baskorowati, Liliana
- 113917 Kava (Piper methysticum) in the South Pacific: its importance, methods of cultivation, cultivars, diseases and pests
by Davis, R.I. & Brown, J.F.
- 113907 Rodent Biology and Management; Abstracts of papers presented at the International Conference on Rodent Biology and Management, held at Beijing, China, 5-9 October 1998
- 113815 Edible Nut Trees in Solomon Islands: A Variety Collection of Canarium, Terminalia and Barringtonia
by Evans, Barry R.
- 113797 Coastal Shrimp Aquaculture in Thailand: Key Issues for Research
- 113901 A Review of the Biology and Management of Rodent Pests in Southeast Asia
by Singleton, Grant R. & Petch, David A.
- 113900 Selection for Water-use Efficiency in Grain Legumes; Report of a workshop held at ICRISAT Centre, Andhra Pradesh, India, 5-7 May 1993
- 113828 Afforestation and Rehabilitation of Imperata Grasslands in Southeast Asia: Identification of Priorities for Research, Education, Training and Extension
by Turvey, Nigel D.
- 113826 Research and Development Prospects for Faba Bean; Report of a Workshop Held in Melbourne, Australia, 25-29 March 1994
- 113825 Styrax tonkinensis: Taxonomy, ecology, silviculture and uses
by Pinyopusarerk, Khongsak
- 113895 Tuna Baitfish and the Pole-and-line Industry in Kiribati
by Rawlinson, N.J.F. & Milton, D.A. & Blaber, S.J.M.
- 113893 Hybridisation Techniques for Acacias
by Sedgley, Margaret & Harbard, Jane & Smith, Rose-Marie
- 113892 The Utilisation of Remote Sensing in the South Pacific
by Claasen, Dan van R.
- 113869 Production of Pathogen-Tested Sweet Potato
by Beetham, Peter & Mason, Angela
- 113868 Plants Fed to Village Ruminants in Indonesia: Notes on 136 species, their composition, and significance in village farming systems
- 113829 Economic Aspects of Raw Wool Production and Marketing in China
- 113894 Mineral Nutrition of Food Legumes in Thailand with Particular Reference to Micronutrients
by Bell, Richard W. & Rerkasem, Benjavan & Keerati-Kasikom, Pirmpoon & Phetchawee, Samnao & Hiranburana, Nisat & Ratanarat, Suwapan & Pongsakul, Pirchit & Loneragan, Jack F.
- 113890 Rice Production in Sri Lanka
by De Silva, G.A.C. & Dhanapala, M.P. & de St. Groth, C. Fazekas & Jayasuriya, S.K. & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P. & Perera, B.M.K. & Ranaweera, N.F.C. & Shand, R.T. & Wickramasinghe, D.B. & Wetselaar, R.
- 113870 Marketing Perspectives on a Potential Pacific Spice Industry
by Vinning, Grant S.