Small Holder Incomes, Food Safety and Producing, and Marketing China's Fruit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jikun Huang & Yunhua Wu & Huayong Zhi & Scott Rozelle, 2008. "Small Holder Incomes, Food Safety and Producing, and Marketing China's Fruit," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 469-479.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:53-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qiang Li & Jikun Huang & Renfu Luo & Chengfang Liu, 2013. "China's Labor Transition and the Future of China's Rural Wages and Employment," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(3), pages 4-24, May.
- Bijman, Jos & Hu, Dinghuan, 2011. "The Rise of New Farmer Cooperatives in China; Evidence from Hubei Province," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114252, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xianqing Ji & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang & Linxiu Zhang & Tonglong Zhang, 2016. "Are China's Farms Growing?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(1), pages 41-62, January.
- repec:bla:chinae:v:26:y:2018:i:1:p:66-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Ronchi, Loraine, 2014. "Food safety and developing markets: Research findings and research gaps:," IFPRI discussion papers 1376, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zhang, Xiaoyong & Huang, Jikun & Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Zhurong, 2010. "A consumer segmentation study with regards to genetically modified food in urban China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 456-462, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:469-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.