Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Biotech Foods in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaneko, Naoya & Chern, Wen S., 2003. "Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Foods: A Telephone Survey," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21999, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jayson L. Lusk, 2003.
"Effects of Cheap Talk on Consumer Willingness-to-Pay for Golden Rice,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 840-856.
- Lusk, Jayson L., 2002. "Effects Of Cheap Talk On Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Golden Rice," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19597, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Price, Gregory K. & Lin, William W. & Falck-Zepeda & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2003.
"Size and Distribution of Market Benefits from Adopting Biotech Crops,"
184320, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Price, Gregory K. & Lin, William W. & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2003. "Size And Distribution Of Market Benefits From Adopting Biotech Crops," Technical Bulletins 33562, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Ouchi, Hiromi & Wahl, Thomas I., 2003.
"Consumer Response to Genetically Modified Food Products in Japan,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 222-231, October.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Ouchi, Hiromi & Wahl, Thomas I., 2003. "Consumer Response to Genetically Modified Food Products in Japan," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 32(2), October.
- Lin, William W. & Somwaru, Agapi & Tuan, Francis C. & Huang, Jikun & Bai, Junfei, 2004. "Consumer Attitudes Toward Biotech Foods in China," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grimsrud, Kristine M. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Loureiro, Maria L. & Wahl, Thomas I., 2002. "Consumer Attitudes Towards Genetically Modified Foods In Norway," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19818, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Wei & Marchant, Mary A. & Song, Baohui, 2009. "Impacts of China's Food Consumption on U.S. Soybean Exports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46820, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Gruère, Guillaume P., 2012. "Implications of mandatory labeling of GM food in India: Evidence from the supply side," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 467-472.
- Shi Zheng & Pei Xu & Zhigang Wang & Shunfeng Song, 2012. "Willingness to pay for traceable pork: evidence from Beijing, China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 200-215, May.
- Zhong, Funing & Chen, Xi, 2009. "How does biotech food labelling affect consumers’ purchasing preferences and the market? Evidence from urban China," MPRA Paper 14702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin, Jing & Wailes, Eric & Dixon, Bruce & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Zheng, Zhihao, 2014. "Consumer Acceptance and Willingness to Pay for Genetically Modified Rice in China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170503, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Xi & Zhou, Bin & Zhong, Funing, 2010. "Do Consumers Really Care about Genetically Modified (GM) Food Label? What Do We Know? What Else Should We Know?," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(2), pages 32-56.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Livingston, Michael J. & Mitchell, Lorraine & Wechsler, Seth, 2014. "Genetically Engineered Crops in the United States," Economic Research Report 164263, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Moro, Daniele, 2008. "Market And Policy Issues In Micro-Econometric Demand Modeling," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6500, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsBiotech foods; willingness to pay; China; contingent valuation method; semi-double-bounded dichotomous choice model; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.