Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Foods: A Telephone Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron Trudy Ann & Quiggin John, 1994.
"Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up Questionnaire,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 218-234, November.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & John Quiggin, 1992. "Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data From a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire," UCLA Economics Working Papers 653, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Timothy Haab, 1999. "Nonparticipation or Misspecification? The Impacts of Nonparticipation on Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 443-461, December.
- Alberini Anna, 1995. "Efficiency vs Bias of Willingness-to-Pay Estimates: Bivariate and Interval-Data Models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 169-180, September.
- An, Mark Y. & Roberto Ayala, 1995.
"A Mixture Model of Willingness to Pay Distributions,"
95-21, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Yuying An & Roberto Ayala, 1996. "A Mixture Model of Willingness to Pay Distributions," Econometrics 9611002, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrison, R. Wes & Han, Jae-Hwan, 2005. "The Effects of Urban Consumer Perceptions on Attitudes for Labeling of Genetically Modified Foods," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(02), July.
- Simon Chege Kimenju & Hugo De Groote, 2008.
"Consumer willingness to pay for genetically modified food in Kenya,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 35-46, January.
- Kimenju, Simon Chege & De Groote, Hugo, 2005. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Genetically Modified Foods in Kenya," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24504, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Julie A. Caswell & Siny Joseph, 2007.
"Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?,"
2007-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Caswell, Julie & Joseph, Siny, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Research Reports 149196, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Julie A. Caswell & Siny Joseph, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 097, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Lin, William W. & Somwaru, Agapi & Tuan, Francis C. & Huang, Jikun & Bai, Junfei, 2005. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Biotech Foods in China," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19569, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kaneko, Naoya & Chern, Wen S., 2004. "Willingness To Pay For Non-Genetically Modified Food: Evidence Of Hypothetical Bias From An Auction Experiment In Japan," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20305, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:21999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .