Public Perceptions Of Biotechnology And Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Food
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Gregory A. & Burnham, Thomas A., 2001. "Consumer Response To Genetically Modified Foods: Market Segment Analysis And Implications For Producers And Policy Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Miranowski, John A. & Moschini, Giancarlo & Babcock, Bruce A. & Duffy, Michael & Wisner, Robert & Beghin, John C. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H & Baumel, C. Phillip & Harl, Neil E., 1998.
"Economic Perspectives on GMO Market Segregation,"
ISU General Staff Papers
199801010800001297, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miranowski, John & Moschini, GianCarlo & Babcock, Bruce A. & Duffy, Michael & Wisner, Robert N. & Beghin, John C. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H. & Baumel, C. Phillip & Harl, Neil E., 1999. "Economic Perspectives on GMO Market Segregation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11407, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moon, Wanki & Balasubramanian, Siva K., 2001. "A Multi-Attribute Model Of Public Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Organisms," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20745, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramu Govindasamy & Benjamin Onyango & William K. Hallman & Ho-Min Jang & Venkata Puduri, 2008. "Public approval of plant and animal biotechnology in South Korea: an ordered probit analysis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 102-118.
- Kaneko, Naoya & Chern, Wen S., 2005. "Willingness to Pay for Genetically Modified Oil, Cornflakes, and Salmon: Evidence from a U.S. Telephone Survey," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(03), December.
- Soregaroli, Claudio & Boccaletti, Stefano & Moro, Daniele, 2003. "Consumer's Attitude Towards Labeled and Unlabeled GM Food Products in Italy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 6(02).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rutfwp:18185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fprutus.html .