Consumer Acceptance Of Food Biotechnology: Willingness To Buy Genetically Modified Food Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Daniel, M. Scott & Mark, Darrell R. & Lusk, Christine L., 2001.
"Alternative Calibration And Auction Institutions For Predicting Consumer Willingess To Pay For Nongenetically Modified Corn Chips,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Daniel, M. Scott & Mark, Darrell R. & Lusk, Christine L., 2000. "Alternative Calibration And Auction Institutions For Predicting Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Non-Genetically Modified Corn Chips," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36424, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Burnham, Thomas A., 2001. "Consumer Response To Genetically Modified Foods: Market Segment Analysis And Implications For Producers And Policy Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Miranowski, John A. & Moschini, Giancarlo & Babcock, Bruce A. & Duffy, Michael & Wisner, Robert & Beghin, John C. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H & Baumel, C. Phillip & Harl, Neil E., 1998.
"Economic Perspectives on GMO Market Segregation,"
ISU General Staff Papers
199801010800001297, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miranowski, John & Moschini, GianCarlo & Babcock, Bruce A. & Duffy, Michael & Wisner, Robert N. & Beghin, John C. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H. & Baumel, C. Phillip & Harl, Neil E., 1999. "Economic Perspectives on GMO Market Segregation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11407, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moon, Wanki & Balasubramanian, Siva K., 2001. "A Multi-Attribute Model Of Public Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Organisms," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20745, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonopoulou, Lina & Papadas, Christos T. & Targoutzidis, Antonis, 2009. "The Impact Of Socio-Demographic Factors And Political Perceptions On Consumer Attitudes Towards Genetically Modified Foods: An Econometric Investigation," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rutfwp:18169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fprutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.