Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up Questionnaire** This paper has been replicated
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Trudy Ann Cameron & John Quiggin, 1992. "Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data From a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire," UCLA Economics Working Papers 653, UCLA Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patterson, David A. & Duffield, John W., 1991. "Comment on Cameron's censored logistic regression model for referendum data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 275-283, May.
- T.A. Cameron & D.D. Huppert, 1988. ""Referendum" Contingent Valuation Estimates: Sensitivity to the Assignment of Offered Values," UCLA Economics Working Papers 519, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1988. "A new paradigm for valuing non-market goods using referendum data: Maximum likelihood estimation by censored logistic regression," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 355-379, September.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & James, Michelle D, 1987.
"Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-ended' Contingent Valuation Surveys,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 269-276, May.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Michelle D. James, 1986. "Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-Ended" Contingent Valuation Surveys," UCLA Economics Working Papers 404, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael Hanemann & John Loomis & Barbara Kanninen, 1991. "Statistical Efficiency of Double-Bounded Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1255-1263.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- P. Calia & E. Strazzera, 1998.
"Bias and efficiency of single vs. double bound models for contingent valuation studies: a Monte Carlo Analysis,"
Working Paper CRENoS
199801, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Pinuccia Calia & Elisabetta Strazzera, 1999. "Bias and Efficiency of Single vs Double Bound Models for Contingent Valuation Studies.A Monte Carlo Analysis," Working Papers 1999.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- Carmelo Javier León, 1995. "El método dicotómico de valoración contingente: una aplicación a los espacios naturales en Gran Canaria," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Deborah Bentivoglio & Adele Finco & Giorgia Bucci & Giacomo Staffolani, 2020. "Is There a Promising Market for the A2 Milk? Analysis of Italian Consumer Preferences," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-16, August.
- Hurle, Jesus Barreiro & Garcia, Jose Maria Casada & Perez y Perez, Luis, 2005. "Incorporating Uncertainty and Cero Values into the Valuation of Protected Areas and Species," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24745, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ludwig, Jens & Cook, Philip J, 2001.
"The Benefits of Reducing Gun Violence: Evidence from Contingent-Valuation Survey Data,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 207-226, May.
- Jens Ludwig & Philip J. Cook, 1999. "The Benefits of Reducing Gun Violence: Evidence from Contingent-Valuation Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 7166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ngouhouo Poufoun, Jonas & Abildtrup, Jens & Sonwa, Dénis Jean & Delacote, Philippe, 2016. "The value of endangered forest elephants to local communities in a transboundary conservation landscape," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 70-86.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2000.
"Valuing the recreational benefits from the creation of nature reserves in Irish forests,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 237-250, May.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Susan M. Chilton & W. George Hutchinson & Joseph Buongiorno, 1999. "Valuing the Recreational Benefits From the Creation of Nature Reserves in Irish Forests," Working Papers 1999.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hanemann, W. Michael & Kanninen, Barbara, 1996. "The Statistical Analysis Of Discrete-Response Cv Data," CUDARE Working Papers 25022, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Seo-Hyeon Min & Seul-Ye Lim & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2017. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay a Premium for Eco-Labeled LED TVs in Korea: A Contingent Valuation Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-12, May.
- Seul-Ye Lim & Se-Jun Jin & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2017. "The Economic Benefits of the Dokdo Seals Restoration Project in Korea: A Contingent Valuation Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Pinuccia Calia & Elisabetta Strazzera, 2000. "Bias and efficiency of single versus double bound models for contingent valuation studies: a Monte Carlo analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1329-1336.
- Alhassan, Mustapha & Gustafson, Christopher R. & Schoengold, Karina, 2017. "Effects of Information Framing on Smallholder Irrigation Farmers’ Willingness to Pay for Groundwater Protection: The Case of Vea Irrigation Scheme in Ghana," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258432, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Slabe-Erker, Renata, 2009. "An econometric analysis of willingness-to-pay for sustainable development: A case study of the Volcji Potok landscape area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1316-1328, March.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Mark Dickie & Shelby Gerking & Marcella Veronesi & David Zinner, 2014.
"Household Decision Making and Valuation of Environmental Health Risks to Parents and Their Children,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(4), pages 481-519.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Mark Dickie & Shelby Gerking & Marcella Veronesi & David Zinner, 2013. "Household Decision-Making and Valuation of Environmental Health Risks to Parents and their Children," NCEE Working Paper Series 201306, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2013.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2016. "The value of the participation in Solidarity Purchasing Groups (SPGs): an empirical analysis in Piedmont," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242305, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Kwak, So-Yoon & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2015. "The public’s value for developing ocean energy technology in the Republic of Korea: A contingent valuation study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 432-439.
- Richard T. Carson & Miko_aj Czajkowski, 2014. "The discrete choice experiment approach to environmental contingent valuation," Chapters, in: Stephane Hess & Andrew Daly (ed.), Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 9, pages 202-235, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wilson, Jeffrey J. & Lantz, Van A. & MacLean, David A., 2010. "A benefit-cost analysis of establishing protected natural areas in New Brunswick, Canada," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 94-103, February.
- Ju-Chin Huang & V. Kerry Smith, 1998.
"Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(2), pages 186-202.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1996. "Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods," Working Papers 96-24, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Ju-Chin & Smith, V. Kerry, 1997. "Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods," Discussion Papers 10546, Resources for the Future.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Huang, Ju-Chin, 1997. "Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods," Discussion Papers dp-97-23, Resources For the Future.
ReplicationThis item has been replicated by:
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire (J Env Econ & Management 1994) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:27:y:1994:i:3:p:218-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.