The economic implication of rising transport cost for a small open economy: a case study of Hawaii’s vegetable sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Price, Gregory K. & Lin, William W. & Falck-Zepeda & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2003.
"Size and Distribution of Market Benefits from Adopting Biotech Crops,"
184320, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Price, Gregory K. & Lin, William W. & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2003. "Size And Distribution Of Market Benefits From Adopting Biotech Crops," Technical Bulletins 33562, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Piewthongngam, Kullapapruk & Qiang, Han, 1999. "Consumer Food Safety Concerns And Fresh Produce Consumption," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- James W. Dunn & David R. Lee & Daymon W. Thatch, 1987. "The effect of transportation rates on interregional competition in agriculture: A general case," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 393-402.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Kim & Kimberly Burnett & Jiwnath Ghimire, "undated". "Assessing the potential for food and energy self-sufficiency on the island of Kauai, Hawaii," Working Papers 2015-11, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Kim, Karl & Burnett, Kimberly & Ghimire, Jiwnath, 2015. "Assessing the potential for food and energy self-sufficiency on the island of Kauai, Hawaii," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 44-51.
More about this item
KeywordsQ11; Q17; R40;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:3:p:855-875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.