Impacts of China's Food Consumption on U.S. Soybean Exports
A model examines how the international and China’s market prices impact China’s soybean imports from the U.S. and South America. Based on soybean crushing ratios and a market clearing presumption, an equation of China’s soybean oil import prices is designed to achieve the goal.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dai, Yingchun & Tuan, Francis C. & Lin, William W. & Zhong, Funing & Chen, Xi, 2006. "How does Biotech Labeling Affect Consumers' Purchasing Behavior? A Case Study of Vegetable Oils in Nanjing, China," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21235, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wei-Ming Tian & John Chudleigh, 1999. "China's feed grain market: Development and prospects," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 393-409.
- Andino, Jose & Mulik, Kranti & Koo, Won W., 2005.
"The Impact Of Brazil And Argentina'S Currency Devaluation On U.S. Soybean Trade,"
Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report
23486, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Andino, Jose & Mulik, Kranti & Koo, Won W., 2006. "The Impact of Brazil and Argentina's Currency Devaluation on U.S. Soybean Trade," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21450, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Piggott, Nicholas E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2002. "Price elasticities, joint products, and international trade," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(4), December.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Song, Baohui, 2005. "Assessment of Biotechnology Policies and International Trade in Key Markets for U.S. Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(02), August.
- Lin, William W. & Somwaru, Agapi & Tuan, Francis C. & Huang, Jikun & Bai, Junfei, 2005. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Biotech Foods in China," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19569, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Song, Baohui & Marchant, Mary A. & Xu, Shuang, 2006. "Competitive Analysis of Chinese Soybean Import Suppliers--U.S., Brazil, and Argentina," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21109, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:46820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.