Price elasticities, joint products, and international trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Wei & Marchant, Mary A. & Song, Baohui, 2009. "Impacts of China's Food Consumption on U.S. Soybean Exports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46820, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Zhu, Xiaohong, 2016. "New models to estimate costs of US farm programs," ISU General Staff Papers 201601010800006209, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhu, Xiaohong, 2016. "New models to estimate costs of US farm programs," ISU General Staff Papers 3547, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:5:p:1117-1142. is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Dengjun & Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle, 2014. "Ethanol and trade: An analysis of price transmission in the US market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-8.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Harvey Lapan & Hyunseok Kim, 2017.
"The Renewable Fuel Standard in Competitive Equilibrium: Market and Welfare Effects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1117-1142.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Harvey E. Lapan & Hyunseok Kim, 2017. "The Renewable Fuel Standard in Competitive Equilibrium: Market and Welfare Effects," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 17-wp575, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Drabik, Dusan & de Gorter, Harry & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2014. "The effect of biodiesel policies on world biodiesel and oilseed prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 80-88.
- Kim, C.S. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Garrett, Lynn & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lee, Donna J., 2008. "Economic Impacts of the U.S. Soybean Aphid Infestation: A Multi-Regional Competitive Dynamic Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(2), October.
- Shastitko, Andrey & Shastitko, Anastasia, 2015.
"Markets of joint products: A theoretical model and policy implications,"
Russian Journal of Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 199-216.
- A. Shastitko & A. Shastitko., 2015. "Markets of Joint Products: Theoretical Model and Policy Implications," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- MacDonald, Stephen, 2012. "Economic Policy and Cotton in Uzbekistan," MPRA Paper 70882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:118592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.