Predicting Willingness-To-Pay A Premium For Organically Grown Fresh Produce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John & Liptak, Clare, 1997. "Quality of Agricultural Produce: Consumer Preferences and Perceptions," P Series 36739, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Ready, Richard C. & Skees, Jerry R., 1995.
"Contingent Valuation In Food Policy Analysis: A Case Study Of A Pesticide-Residue Risk Reduction,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-13, December.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Ready, Richard C. & Skees, Jerry R., 1995. "Contingent Valuation in Food Policy Analysis: A Case Study of a Pesticide-Residue Risk Reduction," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 613-625, December.
- Misra, Sukant K. & Huang, Chung L. & Ott, Stephen L., 1991. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Pesticide-Free Fresh Produce," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 1-10, December.
- Groff, Andrew J. & Kreider, Craig Robert & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C., 1993. "Analysis Of The Delaware Market For Organically Grown Produce," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 24(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H., 1991. "Public Perceptions Of Food Safety," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(3), pages 1-10, September.
- Robert D. Weaver & David J. Evans & A. E. Luloff, 1992. "Pesticide use in tomato production: Consumer concerns and willingness-to-pay," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 131-142.
- Estes, Edmund A. & Smith, V. Kerry, 1996. "Price, Quality, And Pesticide Related Health Risk Considerations In Fruit And Vegetable Purchases: An Hedonic Analysis Of Tucson, Arizona Supermarkets," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(3), pages 1-18, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.