Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl Jöreskog & Arthur Goldberger, 1972. "Factor analysis by generalized least squares," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 243-260, September.
- Phillips, P C B, 1976. "The Iterated Minimum Distance Estimator and the Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 449-60, May.
- Pal, Manoranjan, 1980. "Consistent moment estimators of regression coefficients in the presence of errors in variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 349-364, December.
- Aigner, Dennis J. & Hsiao, Cheng & Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1984. "Latent variable models in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1321-1393 Elsevier.
- S. Lee & R. Jennrich, 1979. "A study of algorithms for covariance structure analysis with specific comparisons using factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 99-113, March.
- anonymous, 1981. "Communications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(12), pages 1465-1472, December.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- anonymous, 1981. "Communications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1088-1091, September.
- Bentler, P. M., 1983. "Simultaneous equation systems as moment structure models : With an introduction to latent variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 13-42.
- J. Pfanzagl, 1972. "Further results on asymptotic normality II," Metrika, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 89-97, December.
- Muthen, Bengt, 1983. "Latent variable structural equation modeling with categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 43-65.
- Bartholomew, D. J., 1983. "Latent variable models for ordered categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 229-243.
- Fang, C. & Krishnaiah, P. R., 1982. "Asymptotic distributions of functions of the eigenvalues of some random matrices for nonnormal populations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 39-63, March.
- J. Pfanzagl, 1972. "Further results on asymptotic normality I," Metrika, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 174-198, December.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:48:y:1983:i:4:p:493-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.