Quality As A Latent Variable In Recreation Access Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard G. Walsh & Nicole P. Miller & Lynde O. Gilliam, 1983. "Congestion and Willingness to Pay for Expansion of Skiing Capacity," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(2), pages 195-210.
- Muthen, Bengt, 1983. "Latent variable structural equation modeling with categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 43-65.
- Bartholomew, D. J., 1983. "Latent variable models for ordered categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 229-243.
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- Pope, C. Arden, III & Stoll, John R., 1985. "The Market Value Of Ingress Rights For White-Tailed Deer Hunting In Texas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Andersen, Erling B., 1983. "Latent trait models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 215-227.
- Deyak, Timothy A. & Smith, V. Kerry, 1978. "Congestion and participation in outdoor recreation: A household production function approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 63-80, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Ropars-Collet & Philippe Le Goffe, 2009. "Modèle bioéconomique appliqué à la gestion du sanglier, dégâts agricoles et prix des chasses en forêt domaniale," Post-Print hal-00730019, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.