Linear structural equations with latent variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Statistical analysis of sets of congeneric tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(2), pages 109-133, June.
- Dagenais, Marcel G, 1978. "The Computation of FIML Estimates as Iterative Generalized Least Squares Estimates in Linear and Nonlinear Simultaneous Equations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1351-1362, November.
- Dag Sörbom, 1978. "An alternative to the methodology for analysis of covariance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 381-396, September.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1976. "Identification and Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Measurement Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 319-339, June.
- Goldberger, Arthur S, 1972. "Structural Equation Methods in the Social Sciences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 979-1001, November.
- Robert Jennrich, 1978. "Rotational equivalence of factor loading matrices with specified values," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 421-426, September.
- Gabrielsen, Arne, 1978. "Consistency and identifiability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 261-263, October.
- James Williams, 1978. "A definition for the common-factor analysis model and the elimination of problems of factor score indeterminacy," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 293-306, September.
- Geraci, Vincent J, 1977. "Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Measurement Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1243-1255, July.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural equations; simultaneous equations; linear relations; covariance structures; latent variables; errors in variables; factor analysis; structural models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:45:y:1980:i:3:p:289-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.