Consistency and identifiability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timo Bechger & Gunter Maris, 2015. "A Statistical Test for Differential Item Pair Functioning," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 317-340, June.
- Timo Bechger & Norman Verhelst & Huub Verstralen, 2001. "Identifiability of nonlinear logistic test models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 357-371, September.
- Ernesto Martín & Jorge González & Francis Tuerlinckx, 2015. "On the Unidentifiability of the Fixed-Effects 3PL Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 450-467, June.
- Tom Holden, 2012. "Learning from learners," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1512, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Gongjun Xu & Stephanie Zhang, 2016. "Identifiability of Diagnostic Classification Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 625-649, September.
- Ernesto San Martín & Jean-Marie Rolin & Luis Castro, 2013. "Identification of the 1PL Model with Guessing Parameter: Parametric and Semi-parametric Results," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(2), pages 341-379, April.
- Wim J. Linden & Michelle D. Barrett, 2016. "Linking Item Response Model Parameters," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 650-673, September.
- P. Bentler & David Weeks, 1980. "Linear structural equations with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 289-308, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:8:y:1978:i:2:p:261-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.