Parameterization of Multivariate Random Effects Models for Categorical Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent A. Coull & Alan Agresti, 2000. "Random Effects Modeling of Multiple Binomial Responses Using the Multivariate Binomial Logit-Normal Distribution," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 73-80, March.
- Gabrielsen, Arne, 1978. "Consistency and identifiability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 261-263, October.
- Thom Luijben, 1991. "Equivalent models in covariance structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 653-665, December.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J, 1971. "Identification in Parametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 577-591, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2006. "Multilevel modelling of complex survey data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(4), pages 805-827.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9562-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Rabe-Hesketh & A. Skrondal & H. K. Gjessing, 2008. "Biometrical Modeling of Twin and Family Data Using Standard Mixed Model Software," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 280-288, March.
- Jane Osburn, 2011. "A Latent Variable Approach to Examining the Effects of HR Policies on the Inter- and Intra-Establishment Wage and Employment Structure: A Study of Two Precision Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 451, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2007. "Latent Variable Modelling: A Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 712-745.
- Khudnitskaya, Alesia S., 2009. "Microenvironment-specific Effects in the Application Credit Scoring Model," MPRA Paper 23175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders & Pickles, Andrew, 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation of limited and discrete dependent variable models with nested random effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 301-323, October.
- D. Todem & Y. Zhang & A. Ismail & W. Sohn, 2010. "Random effects regression models for count data with excess zeros in caries research," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(10), pages 1661-1679.
- R. Klein Entink & J.-P. Fox & W. Linden, 2009. "A Multivariate Multilevel Approach to the Modeling of Accuracy and Speed of Test Takers," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 21-48, March.
- Francesco Lagona & Antonello Maruotti & Fabio Padovano, 2012. "The opposite Cycles of Laws and Decrees," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Xueqin Wang & Xiaobo Guo & Mingguang He & Heping Zhang, 2011. "Statistical Inference in Mixed Models and Analysis of Twin and Family Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 987-995, September.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 167-190, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:57:y:2001:i:4:p:1256-1263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.