Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
- Harvey Goldstein & Roderick McDonald, 1988. "A general model for the analysis of multilevel data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 455-467, December.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Andrew Pickles & Colin Taylor, 2000. "Generalized linear latent and mixed models," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(53).
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
- N. Longford & B. Muthén, 1992. "Factor analysis for clustered observations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 581-597, December.
- S. Rabe-Hesketh & A. Skrondal, 2001. "Parameterization of Multivariate Random Effects Models for Categorical Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 1256-1263, December.
- Yau, Linda H. -Y. & Lee, Sik-Yum & Poon, Wai-Yin, 1993. "Covariance structure analysis with three-level data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 159-178, February.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi, 2000. "Bayesian factor analysis for multilevel binary observations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 475-496, December.
- Jean-Paul Fox & Cees Glas, 2003. "Bayesian modeling of measurement error in predictor variables using item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 169-191, June.
- Poon, Wai-Yin & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1992. "Maximum likelihood and generalized least squares analyses of two-level structural equation models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-30, May.
- Dean Harper, 1972. "Local dependence latent structure models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 53-59, March.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2003. "Maximum likelihood estimation of generalized linear models with covariate measurement error," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(4), pages 386-411, December.
- Anders Skrondal & Petter Laake, 2001. "Regression among factor scores," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 563-575, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:69:y:2004:i:2:p:167-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.