Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Andrew Pickles & Colin Taylor, 2000. "Generalized linear latent and mixed models," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(53).
- Yau, Linda H. -Y. & Lee, Sik-Yum & Poon, Wai-Yin, 1993. "Covariance structure analysis with three-level data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 159-178, February.
- S. Rabe-Hesketh & A. Skrondal, 2001. "Parameterization of Multivariate Random Effects Models for Categorical Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 1256-1263, December.
- Harvey Goldstein & Roderick McDonald, 1988. "A general model for the analysis of multilevel data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 455-467, December.
- Dean Harper, 1972. "Local dependence latent structure models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 53-59, March.
- Jean-Paul Fox & Cees Glas, 2003. "Bayesian modeling of measurement error in predictor variables using item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 169-191, June.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2003. "Maximum likelihood estimation of generalized linear models with covariate measurement error," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(4), pages 386-411, December.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
- N. Longford & B. Muthén, 1992. "Factor analysis for clustered observations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 581-597, December.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi, 2000. "Bayesian factor analysis for multilevel binary observations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 475-496, December.
- Anders Skrondal & Petter Laake, 2001. "Regression among factor scores," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 563-575, December.
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
- Poon, Wai-Yin & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1992. "Maximum likelihood and generalized least squares analyses of two-level structural equation models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-30, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmultilevel structural equation models; generalized linear mixed models; latent variables; random effects; hierarchical models; item response theory; factor models; adaptive quadrature; empirical Bayes; GLLAMM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:69:y:2004:i:2:p:167-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.