Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 54 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Rogosa & John Willett, 1985. "Understanding correlates of change by modeling individual differences in growth," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 203-228, June.
- Robert Gibbons & R. Bock, 1987. "Trend in correlated proportions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 113-124, March.
- Henry Braun & Douglas Jones & Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1983. "Empirical bayes estimation of coefficients in the general linear model from data of deficient rank," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 171-181, June.
- Bengt Muthén, 1978. "Contributions to factor analysis of dichotomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 551-560, December.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Using item-specific instructional information in achievement modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 385-396, September.
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-23, March.
- Tom Doan, . "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Ulf Olsson & Fritz Drasgow & Neil Dorans, 1982. "The polyserial correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 337-347, September.
- Albert Satorra & Willem Saris, 1985. "Power of the likelihood ratio test in covariance structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Muthen, Bengt, 1983. "Latent variable structural equation modeling with categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 43-65.
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- Harvey Goldstein & Roderick McDonald, 1988. "A general model for the analysis of multilevel data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 455-467, December.
- Bengt Muthén & Anders Christoffersson, 1981. "Simultaneous factor analysis of dichotomous variables in several groups," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 407-419, December.
- William Meredith, 1964. "Notes on factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 177-185, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:54:y:1989:i:4:p:557-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.