A Bayesian analysis of finite mixtures in the LISREL model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yiu-Fai Yung, 1997. "Finite mixtures in confirmatory factor-analysis models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 297-330, September.
- Kamel Jedidi & Harsharanjeet S. Jagpal & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 1997. "Finite-Mixture Structural Equation Models for Response-Based Segmentation and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 39-59.
- Sik-Yum Lee, 1981. "A bayesian approach to confirmatory factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 153-160, June.
- Gerhard Arminger & Bengt Muthén, 1998. "A Bayesian approach to nonlinear latent variable models using the Gibbs sampler and the metropolis-hastings algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 271-300, September.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Kwok-Leung Tsui, 1982. "Covariance structure analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 297-308, September.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Richard Scheines & Herbert Hoijtink & Anne Boomsma, 1999. "Bayesian estimation and testing of structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 37-52, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Meijer & Susann Rohwedder & Tom Wansbeek, 2008. "Prediction of Latent Variables in a Mixture of Structural Equation Models, with an Application to the Discrepancy Between Survey and Register Data," Working Papers WR-584, RAND Corporation.
- Cai, Jing-Heng & Song, Xin-Yuan & Lam, Kwok-Hap & Ip, Edward Hak-Sing, 2011. "A mixture of generalized latent variable models for mixed mode and heterogeneous data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2889-2907, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yun-Xian & Kano, Yutaka & Pan, Jun-Hao & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2012. "A criterion-based model comparison statistic for structural equation models with heterogeneous data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 92-107.
- Mingan Yang & David Dunson, 2010. "Bayesian Semiparametric Structural Equation Models with Latent Variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 675-693, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian analysis; finite mixtures; LISREL models; Gibbs sampler; conditional distributions; goodness-of-fit assessment; Bayesian classification; residual and outlier analyses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:66:y:2001:i:1:p:133-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.