Structural equation models for finite mixtures: Simulation results and empirical applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Conor Dolan & Han Maas, 1998. "Fitting multivariage normal finite mixtures subject to structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 227-253, September.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi & Sharan Jagpal, 2000. "A Hierarchical Bayesian Methodology for Treating Heterogeneity in Structural Equation Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 328-347, August.
- Yiu-Fai Yung, 1997. "Finite mixtures in confirmatory factor-analysis models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 297-330, September.
- Kamel Jedidi & Harsharanjeet S. Jagpal & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 1997. "Finite-Mixture Structural Equation Models for Response-Based Segmentation and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 39-59.
- Venkatram Ramaswamy & Wayne S. Desarbo & David J. Reibstein & William T. Robinson, 1993. "An Empirical Pooling Approach for Estimating Marketing Mix Elasticities with PIMS Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 103-124.
- Gerhard Arminger & Petra Stein & Jörg Wittenberg, 1999. "Mixtures of conditional mean- and covariance-structure models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 475-494, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMonte Carlo simulation; Structural equation modelling; Unobserved heterogeneity; Model-based clustering; Finite mixtures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .