A Monte Carlo study of structural equation models for finite mixtures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Görz, Nicole & Hildebrandt, Lutz & Annacker, Dirk, 2000. "Analyzing multigroup data with structural equation models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi & Sharan Jagpal, 2000. "A Hierarchical Bayesian Methodology for Treating Heterogeneity in Structural Equation Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 328-347, August.
- Kamel Jedidi & Harsharanjeet S. Jagpal & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 1997. "Finite-Mixture Structural Equation Models for Response-Based Segmentation and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 39-59.
- Gerhard Arminger & Petra Stein & Jörg Wittenberg, 1999. "Mixtures of conditional mean- and covariance-structure models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 475-494, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marko Sarstedt & Christian Ringle, 2010. "Treating unobserved heterogeneity in PLS path modeling: a comparison of FIMIX-PLS with different data analysis strategies," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 1299-1318.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .