The effect of the interaction between tariff modulation and transparency on the customer's dissatisfaction: The case of Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Henrik Hansen, 2008.
"An Omnibus Test for Univariate and Multivariate Normality,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 927-939, December.
- Jurgen A Doornik & Henrik Hansen, "undated". "An omnibus test for univariate and multivariate normalit," Economics Papers W4&91., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Michel Colombier, 1989. "Développement des réseaux et modulations spatio-temporelles des tarifs : l'équité territoriale revisitée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(4), pages 649-678.
- William Sabadie, 2003. "Conceptualisation et mesure de la qualité perçue d'un service public," Post-Print halshs-00467927, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferguson, Jodie L. & Brown, Brian P. & Johnston, Wesley J., 2017. "Partitioned pricing, price fairness perceptions, and the moderating effects of brand relationships in SME business markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 80-92.
- Wayne S. DeSarbo & Kamel Jedidi & Indrajit Sinha, 2001. "Customer value analysis in a heterogeneous market," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(9), pages 845-857, September.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1986. "Fairness and the Assumptions of Economics," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 285-300, October.
- Pierre Desmet, 2000. "Politiques de prix sur Internet," Post-Print halshs-00143411, HAL.
- Kamel Jedidi & Harsharanjeet S. Jagpal & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 1997. "Finite-Mixture Structural Equation Models for Response-Based Segmentation and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 39-59.
- Wayne S. DeSarbo & C. Anthony Di Benedetto & Kamel Jedidi & Michael Song, 2006. "Identifying Sources of Heterogeneity for Empirically Deriving Strategic Types: A Constrained Finite-Mixture Structural-Equation Methodology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 909-924, June.
- Kristopher J. Preacher & Patrick J. Curran & Daniel J. Bauer, 2006. "Computational Tools for Probing Interactions in Multiple Linear Regression, Multilevel Modeling, and Latent Curve Analysis," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 31(4), pages 437-448, December.
- Oliver, Richard L & DeSarbo, Wayne S, 1988. "Response Determinants in Satisfaction Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 495-507, March.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi & Sharan Jagpal, 2000. "A Hierarchical Bayesian Methodology for Treating Heterogeneity in Structural Equation Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 328-347, August.
- Zhang, Juan & Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin, 2013. "Supply chain coordination through cooperative advertising with reference price effect," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 345-353.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- Mittal, Divya & Agrawal, Shiv Ratan, 2016. "Price transparency reflects assurance and reliability," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 43-51.
- Hans Baumgartner & Richard P. Bagozzi, 1995. "Specification, Estimation, and Testing of Moment Structure Models Based on Latent Variates Involving Interactions among the Exogenous Constructs," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 24(2), pages 187-213, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTariff modulation (TM); Transparency of tariff information (TTI); Dissatisfaction (DIS); Moderation (MOD); Finite-mixture structural equation modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:47:y:2019:i:c:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.