Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 43 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- R. Bock & Rolf Bargmann, 1966. "Analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(4), pages 507-534, December.
- T. Anderson, 1963. "The use of factor analysis in the statistical analysis of multiple time series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, March.
- R. McDonald, 1974. "Testing pattern hypotheses for covariance matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 189-201, June.
- Claude Archer & Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, December.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:43:y:1978:i:4:p:443-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.