Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Anderson, 1963. "The use of factor analysis in the statistical analysis of multiple time series," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, March.
- R. McDonald, 1974. "Testing pattern hypotheses for covariance matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 189-201, June.
- R. Bock & Rolf Bargmann, 1966. "Analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 507-534, December.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Claude Archer & Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:43:y:1978:i:4:p:443-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.