An implicit function approach to constrained optimization with applications to asymptotic expansions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Boik, Robert J., 2005. "Second-order accurate inference on eigenvalues of covariance and correlation matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 136-171, September.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Jennrich, Robert I., 1998. "Asymptotics of Estimating Equations under Natural Conditions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 245-260, May.
- Douglas Clarkson & Robert Jennrich, 1988. "Quartic rotation criteria and algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 251-259, June.
- Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for obliquely rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(4), pages 593-604, December.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Robert Jennrich, 2000. "Estimating Equations with Nuisance Parameters: Theory and Applications," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(2), pages 343-350, June.
- Claude Archer & Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2009. "Asymptotic expansions in mean and covariance structure analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 902-912, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBordered determinantal criterion Bordered Hessian Edgeworth expansions Estimating functions Factor analysis Lagrange multipliers Matrix derivatives Second derivative test Singular value decomposition Taylor series expansions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:3:p:465-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.