Newton Algorithms for Analytic Rotation: an Implicit Function Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Jennrich, 2002. "A simple general method for oblique rotation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 7-19, March.
- P. Bentler, 1977. "Factor simplicity index and transformations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Robert Jennrich, 2004. "Rotation to simple loadings using component loss functions: The orthogonal case," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 257-273, June.
- Douglas Clarkson & Robert Jennrich, 1988. "Quartic rotation criteria and algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 251-259, June.
- Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for obliquely rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(4), pages 593-604, December.
- Claude Archer & Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, December.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Boik, 2003. "Principal component models for correlation matrices," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 679-701, September.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix : Some properties and applications," Other publications TiSEM d0b1e779-7795-4676-ac98-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boik, Robert J., 2013. "Model-based principal components of correlation matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 310-331.
- Magnus, Jan R., 2010. "On the concept of matrix derivative," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2200-2206, October.
More about this item
Keywordscomponent loss criterion; factor analysis; gradient projection algorithm; oblique rotation; orthogonal rotation; orthogonal matrix; planar algorithm; principal components;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:2:p:231-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.