Newton Algorithms for Analytic Rotation: an Implicit Function Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Jennrich, 2004. "Rotation to simple loadings using component loss functions: The orthogonal case," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 257-273, June.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Boik, 2003. "Principal component models for correlation matrices," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 679-701, September.
- Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for obliquely rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(4), pages 593-604, December.
- Robert Jennrich, 2002. "A simple general method for oblique rotation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 7-19, March.
- P. Bentler, 1977. "Factor simplicity index and transformations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Claude Archer & Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, December.
- Douglas Clarkson & Robert Jennrich, 1988. "Quartic rotation criteria and algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 251-259, June.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix : Some properties and applications," Other publications TiSEM d0b1e779-7795-4676-ac98-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:2:p:231-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.