Newton Algorithms for Analytic Rotation: an Implicit Function Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix : Some properties and applications," Other publications TiSEM d0b1e779-7795-4676-ac98-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for obliquely rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 593-604, December.
- P. Bentler, 1977. "Factor simplicity index and transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 277-295, June.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Clarkson & Robert Jennrich, 1988. "Quartic rotation criteria and algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 251-259, June.
- Robert Jennrich, 2002. "A simple general method for oblique rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 7-19, March.
- Claude Archer & Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, December.
- Robert J. Boik, 2003. "Principal component models for correlation matrices," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 679-701, September.
- Robert Jennrich, 2004. "Rotation to simple loadings using component loss functions: The orthogonal case," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 257-273, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:2:p:231-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.