Principal component models for correlation matrices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pourahmadi, Mohsen & Daniels, Michael J. & Park, Trevor, 2007. "Simultaneous modelling of the Cholesky decomposition of several covariance matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 568-587, March.
- Ryan Browne & Paul McNicholas, 2014. "Estimating common principal components in high dimensions," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(2), pages 217-226, June.
- Boik, Robert J., 2013. "Model-based principal components of correlation matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 310-331.
- Boik, Robert J., 2005. "Second-order accurate inference on eigenvalues of covariance and correlation matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 136-171, September.
- Robert Boik, 2008. "Newton Algorithms for Analytic Rotation: an Implicit Function Approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 231-259, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:90:y:2003:i:3:p:679-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.