Simultaneous modelling of the Cholesky decomposition of several covariance matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Boik, 2002. "Spectral models for covariance matrices," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 159-182, March.
- Fraley C. & Raftery A.E., 2002. "Model-Based Clustering, Discriminant Analysis, and Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 611-631, June.
- Robert J. Boik, 2003. "Principal component models for correlation matrices," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 679-701, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Giordani & Xiuyan Mun & Robert Kohn, 2012. "Efficient Estimation of Covariance Matrices using Posterior Mode Multiple Shrinkage," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 11(1), pages 154-192, December.
- Wagner Hugo Bonat & Bent Jørgensen, 2016. "Multivariate covariance generalized linear models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(5), pages 649-675, November.
- Paul D. McNicholas, 2016. "Model-Based Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 33(3), pages 331-373, October.
- Joong-Ho Won & Johan Lim & Seung-Jean Kim & Bala Rajaratnam, 2013. "Condition-number-regularized covariance estimation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(3), pages 427-450, June.
- Pousinho, H.M.I. & Silva, H. & Mendes, V.M.F. & Collares-Pereira, M. & Pereira Cabrita, C., 2014. "Self-scheduling for energy and spinning reserve of wind/CSP plants by a MILP approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 524-534.
- Chi, Eric C. & Lange, Kenneth, 2014. "Stable estimation of a covariance matrix guided by nuclear norm penalties," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 117-128.
- Fisher, Thomas J. & Sun, Xiaoqian, 2011. "Improved Stein-type shrinkage estimators for the high-dimensional multivariate normal covariance matrix," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 1909-1918, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon principal components Longitudinal data Maximum likelihood estimation Missing data Spectral decomposition Variance-correlation decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:3:p:568-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.