The use of factor analysis in the statistical analysis of multiple time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur Goldberger, 1971. "Econometrics and psychometrics: A survey of communalities," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(2), pages 83-107, June.
- Ortega, Jose Antonio & Poncela, Pilar, 2005. "Joint forecasts of Southern European fertility rates with non-stationary dynamic factor models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 539-550.
- Marieke Timmerman & Henk Kiers, 2003. "Four simultaneous component models for the analysis of multivariate time series from more than one subject to model intraindividual and interindividual differences," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 105-121, March.
- Becker, Bettina & Hall, Stephen G., 2009.
"How far from the Euro Area? Measuring convergence of inflation rates in Eastern Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 788-798, July.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "How Far From the Euro Area? Measuring Convergence of Inflation Rates in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper Series 2009_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2009.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "How Far From the Euro Area? Measuring Convergence of Inflation Rates in Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Márkus, Lászlo & Berke, Olaf & Kovács, József & Urfer, Wolfgang, 1998. "Analysis of spatial structure of latent effects governing hydrogeological phenomena," Technical Reports 1998,37, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:05f10 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Meredith & John Tisak, 1990. "Latent curve analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 107-122, March.
- Chen, Hong-Yi & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng-Few, 2015. "Alternative errors-in-variables models and their applications in finance research," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 213-227.
- Lam, Clifford & Yao, Qiwei & Bathia, Neil, 2011. "Estimation of latent factors for high-dimensional time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31549, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009.
"A new look at economic convergence in Europe: a common factor approach,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 85-97.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2007. "A New Look at Economic Convergence in Europe: A Common Factor Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2007_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2007.
- Peter Molenaar, 1985. "A dynamic factor model for the analysis of multivariate time series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 181-202, June.
- Chou, Chih-Ping & Yang, Dongyun & Pentz, Mary Ann & Hser, Yih-Ing, 2004. "Piecewise growth curve modeling approach for longitudinal prevention study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 213-225, June.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Peña, Daniel & Poncela, Pilar, 1997. "Eigenstructure of nonstationary factor models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6224, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Gilbert, Paul D. & Meijer, Erik, 2005. "Time Series Factor Analysis with an Application to Measuring Money," Research Report 05F10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Peter Molenaar & John Nesselroade, 2001. "Rotation in the dynamic factor modeling of multivariate stationary time series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 99-107, March.
- Lam, Clifford & Yao, Qiwei, 2012. "Factor modeling for high-dimensional time series: inference for the number of factors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:28:y:1963:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .