Bayesian analysis of boundary and near-boundary evidence in econometric models with reduced rank
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nalan Basturk & Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2017. "Bayesian Analysis of Boundary and Near-Boundary Evidence in Econometric Models with Reduced Rank," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-058/III, Tinbergen Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold Zellner & Tomohiro Ando & Nalan Baştük & Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2014.
"Bayesian Analysis of Instrumental Variable Models: Acceptance-Rejection within Direct Monte Carlo,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1-4), pages 3-35, June.
- Arnold Zellner (posthumously) & Tomohiro Ando & Nalan Basturk & Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2012. "Bayesian Analysis of Instrumental Variable Models: Acceptance-Rejection within Direct Monte Carlo," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-098/III, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2017.
"Posterior Means and Precisions of the Coefficients in Linear Models with Highly Collinear Regressors,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6785, CESifo Group Munich.
- M Hashem Pesaran & Ron P Smith, 2017. "Posterior Means and Precisions of the Coefficients in Linear Models with Highly Collinear Regressors," BCAM Working Papers 1707, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2017_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.