Analysis of covariance structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palmer Johnson & Fei Tsao, 1945. "Factorial design and covariance in the study of individual educational development," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 10(2), pages 133-162, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Gibbons & R. Bock, 1987. "Trend in correlated proportions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 113-124, March.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2016. "Bias correction of the Akaike information criterion in factor analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 144-159.
- Sik-Yum Lee, 1980. "Estimation of covariance structure models with parameters subject to functional restraints," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 309-324, September.
- R. McDonald, 1974. "Testing pattern hypotheses for covariance matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 189-201, June.
- Stanley Mulaik, 1971. "A note on some equations of confirmatory factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(1), pages 63-70, March.
- Oktarina, Sachnaz Desta & Furuya, Jun, 2015. "Economic Evaluation of Poverty Alleviation by the National Program for Community Empowerment in Western Part of Rural Indonesia," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 17.
- Heungsun Hwang & Wayne Desarbo & Yoshio Takane, 2007. "Fuzzy Clusterwise Generalized Structured Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 181-198, June.
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2005. "An extended redundancy analysis and its applications to two practical examples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 785-808, June.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2007. "Latent Variable Modelling: A Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 712-745.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2007. "Higher-order approximations to the distributions of fit indexes under fixed alternatives in structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 227-243, June.
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2004. "Generalized structured component analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 81-99, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:31:y:1966:i:4:p:507-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.