Economic Evaluation of Poverty Alleviation by the National Program for Community Empowerment in Western Part of Rural Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibson, John & Olivia, Susan, 2010.
"The Effect of Infrastructure Access and Quality on Non-Farm Enterprises in Rural Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 717-726, May.
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia, 2008. "The Effect of Infrastructure Access and Quality on Non-Farm Enterprises in Rural Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 08/17, University of Waikato.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John & Kato, Edward, 2012.
"Impacts of Community-driven Development Programs on Income and Asset Acquisition in Africa: The Case of Nigeria,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1824-1838.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John L. & Kato, Edward, 2009. "Impacts Of Community-Driven Development Programs On Income And Asset Acquisition In Africa: The Case Of Nigeria," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50537, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- R. Bock & Rolf Bargmann, 1966. "Analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(4), pages 507-534, December.
- Victoria A. Beard & Aniruddha Dasgupta, 2006. "Collective Action and Community-driven Development in Rural and Urban Indonesia," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(9), pages 1451-1468, August.
- Labonne, Julien & Chase, Robert S., 2009. "Who is at the Wheel When Communities Drive Development? Evidence from the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 219-231, January.
- Trani, Jean-Francois & Bakhshi, Parul & Noor, Ayan A. & Lopez, Dominique & Mashkoor, Ashraf, 2010. "Poverty, vulnerability, and provision of healthcare in Afghanistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1745-1755, June.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity empowerment program; PNPM; economic evaluation; poverty alleviation; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jpjjre:242120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesjjea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.