Higher-order approximations to the distributions of fit indexes under fixed alternatives in structural equation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Bock & Rolf Bargmann, 1966. "Analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(4), pages 507-534, December.
- Sadhan Maiti & Bishwa Mukherjee, 1990. "A note on distributional properties of the Jöreskog-Sörbom fit indices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 721-726, December.
- Roderick McDonald, 1989. "An index of goodness-of-fit based on noncentrality," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 6(1), pages 97-103, December.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2007. "Higher-order Estimation Error in Structural Equation Modeling," 商学討究 (Shogaku Tokyu), Otaru University of Commerce, vol. 57(4), pages 131-160.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guangjian Zhang & Kristopher Preacher & Robert Jennrich, 2012. "The Infinitesimal Jackknife with Exploratory Factor Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 634-648, October.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2017. "Expected predictive least squares for model selection in covariance structures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 151-164.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2016. "Bias correction of the Akaike information criterion in factor analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 144-159.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2009. "On the estimators of model-based and maximal reliability," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1232-1244, July.
More about this item
Keywordsfixed alternatives; fit indexes; nonnormal distributions; noncentral chi-square distributions; Edgeworth expansion; structural equation modeling; RMSEA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:72:y:2007:i:2:p:227-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.