Higher-order approximations to the distributions of fit indexes under fixed alternatives in structural equation models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 72 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Bock & Rolf Bargmann, 1966. "Analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(4), pages 507-534, December.
- Sadhan Maiti & Bishwa Mukherjee, 1990. "A note on distributional properties of the Jöreskog-Sörbom fit indices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 721-726, December.
- Roderick McDonald, 1989. "An index of goodness-of-fit based on noncentrality," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 6(1), pages 97-103, December.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2007. "Higher-order Estimation Error in Structural Equation Modeling," 商学討究 (Shogaku Tokyu), Otaru University of Commerce, vol. 57(4), pages 131-160.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:72:y:2007:i:2:p:227-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.