Maximum likelihood estimation of generalized linear models with covariate measurement error
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto BUCCI & Lorenzo CARBONARI & Giovanni TROVATO, 2017. "Variety, Competition, and Population in Economic Growth: Theory and Empirics," Departmental Working Papers 2017-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mark M. Pitt & Mark R. Rosenzweig & Mohammad Nazmul Hassan, 2012.
"Human Capital Investment and the Gender Division of Labor in a Brawn-Based Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3531-3560, December.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Hassan, Nazmul, 2010. "Human Capital Investment and the Gender Division of Labor in a Brawn-Based Economy," Working Papers 83, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2006. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching and sample selection models for binary, ordinal, and count variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 285-308, September.
- Gibson, Fiona L. & Burton, Michael P., 2009. "Biased estimates in discrete choice models: the appropriate inclusion of psychometric data into the valuation of recycled wastewater," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47943, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giovanni Trovato, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility and firm efficiency: a latent class stochastic frontier analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 231-246, December.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 167-190, June.
- Anders Skrondal & Jouni Kuha, 2012. "Improved Regression Calibration," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 649-669, October.
- Mark M. Pitt & Mark Rosenzweig & Nazmul Hassan, 2010. "Human Capital Investment and the Gender Division of Labor," Working Papers 989, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordscovariate measurement error; measurement model; congeneric measurement model; factor model; adaptive quadrature; nonparametric maximum likelihood; NPMLE; latent class model; empirical Bayes; simulation; wrapper; sensitivity analysis; gllamm; cme;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:3:y:2003:i:4:p:386-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .