Maximum likelihood estimation of generalized linear models with covariate measurement error
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahesh Karra & David Canning & Ryoko Sato, 2020. "Adding measurement error to location data to protect subject confidentiality while allowing for consistent estimation of exposure effects," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1251-1268, November.
- Alberto BUCCI & Lorenzo CARBONARI & Giovanni TROVATO, 2017. "Variety, Competition, and Population in Economic Growth: Theory and Empirics," Departmental Working Papers 2017-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mark M. Pitt & Mark R. Rosenzweig & Mohammad Nazmul Hassan, 2012.
"Human Capital Investment and the Gender Division of Labor in a Brawn-Based Economy,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3531-3560, December.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Hassan, Nazmul, 2010. "Human Capital Investment and the Gender Division of Labor in a Brawn-Based Economy," Working Papers 83, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Hassan, Md. Nazmul, 2010. "Human Capital Investment and the Gender Division of Labor in a Brawn-Based Economy," Center Discussion Papers 93916, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 167-190, June.
- Anders Skrondal & Jouni Kuha, 2012. "Improved Regression Calibration," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 649-669, October.
- Mark M. Pitt & Mark Rosenzweig & Nazmul Hassan, 2010. "Human Capital Investment and the Gender Division of Labor," Working Papers 989, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2006. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching and sample selection models for binary, ordinal, and count variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 285-308, September.
- Gibson, Fiona L. & Burton, Michael P., 2009. "Biased estimates in discrete choice models: the appropriate inclusion of psychometric data into the valuation of recycled wastewater," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47943, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Deirdre A Robertson & George M Savva & Bellinda L King-Kallimanis & Rose Anne Kenny, 2015. "Negative Perceptions of Aging and Decline in Walking Speed: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giovanni Trovato, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility and firm efficiency: a latent class stochastic frontier analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 231-246, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:42:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Brenner, 2007. "Parental Impact on Attitude Formation - A Siblings Study on Worries about Immigration," Ruhr Economic Papers 0022, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Wenjia Zhang & Ming Zhang, 2018. "Incorporating land use and pricing policies for reducing car dependence: Analytical framework and empirical evidence," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 55(13), pages 3012-3033, October.
- Peter Sivey, 2012. "The effect of waiting time and distance on hospital choice for English cataract patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 444-456, April.
- Marino, Maria Francesca & Alfó, Marco, 2016. "Gaussian quadrature approximations in mixed hidden Markov models for longitudinal data: A simulation study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 193-209.
- Bambio, Yiriyibin & Bouayad Agha, Salima, 2018. "Land tenure security and investment: Does strength of land right really matter in rural Burkina Faso?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 130-147.
- Xia, Ye-Mao & Tang, Nian-Sheng & Gou, Jian-Wei, 2016. "Generalized linear latent models for multivariate longitudinal measurements mixed with hidden Markov models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 259-275.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Alfonso Miranda, 2010.
"Non‐pecuniary returns to higher education: the effect on smoking intensity in the UK,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 906-920, August.
- Miranda, Alfonso & Bratti, Massimiliano, 2006. "Non-Pecuniary Returns to Higher Education: The Effect on Smoking Intensity in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 2090, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alfonso Miranda & Massimiliano Bratti, 2006. "Non-pecuniary returns to higher education: The effect on smoking intensity in the UK," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/04, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- BjÃ¶rn Andersson & Tao Xin, 2021. "Estimation of Latent Regression Item Response Theory Models Using a Second-Order Laplace Approximation," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 46(2), pages 244-265, April.
- Stephen Schilling & R. Bock, 2005. "High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 533-555, September.
- Nicolette D. Manglos-Weber, 2017. "Religious Transformations and Generalized Trust in Sub-Saharan Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 579-599, September.
- Aksoy, Ozan, 2019. "Social identity and social value orientations," SocArXiv 83rzv, Center for Open Science.
- Stanislav Kolenikov, 2009. "Confirmatory factor analysis using confa," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(3), pages 329-373, September.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2015.
"Gender, Geography, and Generations: Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Post-Reform India,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 362-380.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2012. "Gender, geography and generations : intergenerational educational mobility in post-reform India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6055, The World Bank.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2014. "Gender, Geography and Generations: Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Post-reform India," MPRA Paper 58316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jokela, Markus & Kivimäki, Mika & Elovainio, Marko & Viikari, Jorma & Raitakari, Olli T. & Keltikangas-Järvinen, Liisa, 2009. "Urban/rural differences in body weight: Evidence for social selection and causation hypotheses in Finland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 867-875, March.
- Lee, Yongwoong & Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald, 2016. "Accuracy of mortgage portfolio risk forecasts during financial crises," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 440-456.
- Bishai, D. & Sindelar, J. & Ricketts, E.P. & Huettner, S. & Cornelius, L. & Lloyd, J.J. & Havens, J.R. & Latkin, C.A. & Strathdee, S.A., 2008.
"Willingness to pay for drug rehabilitation: Implications for cost recovery,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 959-972, July.
- David Bishai & Jody Sindelar, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Drug Rehabilitation: Implications for Cost Recovery," NBER Working Papers 12506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Haan & Arne Uhlendorff, 2006.
"Estimation of multinomial logit models with unobserved heterogeneity using maximum simulated likelihood,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 229-245, June.
- Peter Haan & Arne Uhlendorff, 2006. "Estimation of Multinomial Logit Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity Using Maximum Simulated Likelihood," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 573, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael J. Crowther & Keith R. Abrams & Paul C. Lambert, 2013. "Joint modeling of longitudinal and survival data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(1), pages 165-184, March.
- Xiaohui Zheng & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2007. "Estimating parameters of dichotomous and ordinal item response models with gllamm," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(3), pages 313-333, September.
- An, Xinming & Bentler, Peter M., 2012. "Efficient direct sampling MCEM algorithm for latent variable models with binary responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 231-244.
More about this item
Keywordscovariate measurement error; measurement model; congeneric measurement model; factor model; adaptive quadrature; nonparametric maximum likelihood; NPMLE; latent class model; empirical Bayes; simulation; wrapper; sensitivity analysis; gllamm; cme;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:3:y:2003:i:4:p:386-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum or Lisa Gilmore (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.