Confirmatory factor analysis using confa
This article describes the confa command, which fits confirmatory factor analysis models by maximum likelihood and provides diagnostics for the fitted models. Descriptions of the command and its options are given, and some illustrative examples are provided. Copyright 2009 by StataCorp LP.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.stata-journal.com/subscription.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Albert Satorra, 1990. "Robustness issues in structural equation modeling: a review of recent developments," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 367-386, November.
- David Grayson & Herbert Marsh, 1994. "Identification with deficient rank loading matrices in confirmatory factor analysis: Multitrait-multimethod models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 121-134, March.
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2008. "Speaking Stata: Correlation with conﬁdence, or Fisher's z revisited," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 413-439, September.
- William Gould, 2001. "Statistical software certification," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 29-50, November.
- Kenneth A. Bollen & Robert A. Stine, 1992. "Bootstrapping Goodness-of-Fit Measures in Structural Equation Models," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 21(2), pages 205-229, November.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Karl Jöreskog & Arthur Goldberger, 1972. "Factor analysis by generalized least squares," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 243-260, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:9:y:2009:i:3:p:329-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)or (Lisa Gilmore)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.