Confirmatory factor analysis using confa
This article describes the confa command, which fits confirmatory factor analysis models by maximum likelihood and provides diagnostics for the fitted models. Descriptions of the command and its options are given, and some illustrative examples are provided. Copyright 2009 by StataCorp LP.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.stata-journal.com/subscription.html|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Gould, 2001. "Statistical software certification," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 29-50, November.
- Albert Satorra, 1990. "Robustness issues in structural equation modeling: a review of recent developments," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 367-386, November.
- David Grayson & Herbert Marsh, 1994. "Identification with deficient rank loading matrices in confirmatory factor analysis: Multitrait-multimethod models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 121-134, March.
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2008. "Speaking Stata: Correlation with conﬁdence, or Fisher's z revisited," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 413-439, September.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Karl Jöreskog & Arthur Goldberger, 1972. "Factor analysis by generalized least squares," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 243-260, September.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Kenneth A. Bollen & Robert A. Stine, 1992. "Bootstrapping Goodness-of-Fit Measures in Structural Equation Models," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 21(2), pages 205-229, November.