Confirmatory factor analysis using confa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Jöreskog & Arthur Goldberger, 1972. "Factor analysis by generalized least squares," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 243-260, September.
- William Gould, 2001. "Statistical software certification," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 29-50, November.
- Albert Satorra, 1990. "Robustness issues in structural equation modeling: a review of recent developments," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 367-386, November.
- David Grayson & Herbert Marsh, 1994. "Identification with deficient rank loading matrices in confirmatory factor analysis: Multitrait-multimethod models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 121-134, March.
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2008. "Speaking Stata: Correlation with conﬁdence, or Fisher's z revisited," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 413-439, September.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Kenneth A. Bollen & Robert A. Stine, 1992. "Bootstrapping Goodness-of-Fit Measures in Structural Equation Models," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 21(2), pages 205-229, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & Rob Alessie, 2015. "Where are the retirement savings of self-employed? An analysis of 'unconventional' retirement accounts," DNB Working Papers 454, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Knoll, Martin & Zloczysti, Petra, 2012.
"The Good Governance Indicators of the Millennium Challenge Account: How Many Dimensions are Really Being Measured?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 900-915.
- Knoll, Martin & Zloczysti, Petra, 2011. "The Good Governance Indicators of the Millennium Challenge Account: How many dimensions are really being measured," Discussion Papers 2011/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Martin Knoll & Petra Zloczysti, 2011. "The Good Governance Indicators of the Millennium Challenge Account: How Many Dimensions Are Really Being Measured?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1148, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schuelke-Leech, Beth-Anne, 2013. "Resources and research: An empirical study of the influence of departmental research resources on individual STEM researchers involvement with industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1667-1678.
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & Rob Alessie, 2011. "Did you really save so little for your retirement? An analysis of retirement savings and unconventional retirement accounts," CPB Discussion Paper 200, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W., 2015.
"Conflicted emotions following trust-based interaction,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 48-65.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2013. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers 13-28, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2015. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," MPRA Paper 66154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus M. L. Crepaz & Jonathan T. Polk & Ryan S. Bakker & Shane P. Singh, 2014. "Trust Matters: The Impact of Ingroup and Outgroup Trust on Nativism and Civicness," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 95(4), pages 938-959, December.
- repec:spr:jahrfr:v:38:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10037-017-0114-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1341-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jlabrs:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12651-017-0224-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fellinghauer, Bernd & Bühlmann, Peter & Ryffel, Martin & von Rhein, Michael & Reinhardt, Jan D., 2013. "Stable graphical model estimation with Random Forests for discrete, continuous, and mixed variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 132-152.
- Chidlow, Agnieszka & Holmström-Lind, Christine & Holm, Ulf & Tallman, Steve, 2015. "Do I stay or do I go? Sub-national drivers for post-entry subsidiary development," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 266-275.
- Pascal Le Masson & Sylvain Lenfle & Benoit Weil, 2013. "Testing whether major innovation capabilities are systemic design capabilities: analyzing rule-renewal design capabilities in a case-control study of historical new business developments," Post-Print hal-00881700, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsconfa; confa postestimation; bollenstine; Bollen–Stine bootstrap; confirmatory factor analysis; factor scores; Satorra–Bentler corrections;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:9:y:2009:i:3:p:329-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .