Ethical work climate, employee commitment and proactive customer service performance: Test of the mediating effects of organizational politics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xun Wu, 2009. "Determinants of Bribery in Asian Firms: Evidence from the World Business Environment Survey," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 75-88, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:23:y:2015:i:c:p:58-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janet Adams & Armen Tashchian & Ted Shore, 2001. "Codes of Ethics as Signals for Ethical Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 199-211, February.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:419-430 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:25:y:2015:i:c:p:96-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alicia Leung, 2008. "Matching Ethical Work Climate to In-role and Extra-role Behaviors in a Collectivist Work Setting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 43-55, April.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:4:p:424-431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maureen Ambrose & Anke Arnaud & Marshall Schminke, 2008. "Individual Moral Development and Ethical Climate: The Influence of Personâ€“Organization Fit on Job Attitudes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 323-333, February.
- Aryee, Samuel & Chen, Zhen Xiong & Budhwar, Pawan S., 2004. "Exchange fairness and employee performance: An examination of the relationship between organizational politics and procedural justice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Michael W. Browne & Robert Cudeck, 1992. "Alternative Ways of Assessing Model Fit," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 21(2), pages 230-258, November.
- Thomas Tang & Toto Sutarso & Grace Davis & Dariusz Dolinski & Abdul Ibrahim & Sharon Wagner, 2008. "To Help or Not to Help? The Good Samaritan Effect and the Love of Money on Helping Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 865-887, November.
- Deepakshi Jaiswal & Rajib Lochan Dhar, 2016. "Impact of perceived organizational support, psychological empowerment and leader member exchange on commitment and its subsequent impact on service quality," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 65(1), pages 58-79, January.
- K. Kacmar & Martha Andrews & Kenneth Harris & Bennett Tepper, 2013. "Ethical Leadership and Subordinate Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Organizational Politics and the Moderating Role of Political Skill," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 33-44, June.
- Ackfeldt, Anna-Lena & Coote, Leonard V., 2005. "A study of organizational citizenship behaviors in a retail setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 151-159, February.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- M. Yusof Saari & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2014. "Income Distribution across Ethnic Groups in Malaysia: Results from a New Social Accounting Matrix," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 259-278, September.
- Marion Fortin & Martin Fellenz, 2008. "Hypocrisies of Fairness: Towards a More Reflexive Ethical Base in Organizational Justice Research and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 415-433, March.
- George Gotsis & Zoe Kortezi, 2010. "Ethical Considerations in Organizational Politics: Expanding the Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 497-517, June.
- Fung, Simon Y.K. & Gul, Ferdinand A. & Radhakrishnan, Suresh, 2015. "Corporate political connections and the 2008 Malaysian election," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 67-86.
- Wallace, Elaine & de Chernatony, Leslie & Buil, Isabel, 2013. "Building bank brands: How leadership behavior influences employee commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 165-171.
More about this item
KeywordsEthical work climate; Proactive customer service performance; Organizational politics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:35:y:2017:i:c:p:20-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.