Ethical Considerations in Organizational Politics: Expanding the Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pursey P. M. A. R. Heugens & Muel Kaptein & J. (Hans) van Oosterhout, 2008. "Contracts to Communities: A Processual Model of Organizational Virtue," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 100-121, 01.
- Aviva Geva, 2006. "A Typology of Moral Problems in Business: A Framework for Ethical Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 133-147, December.
- Irene Van Staveren, 2007. "Beyond Utilitarianism and Deontology: Ethics in Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 21-35.
- Rosen, Christopher C. & Chang, Chu-Hsiang & Johnson, Russell E. & Levy, Paul E., 2009. "Perceptions of the organizational context and psychological contract breach: Assessing competing perspectives," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 202-217, March.
- J. Graafland, 2010. "Do Markets Crowd Out Virtues? An Aristotelian Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Edwin Hartman, 2008. "Socratic Questions and Aristotelian Answers: A Virtue-Based Approach to Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 313-328, March.
- David Pastoriza & Miguel AriÃ±o & Joan Ricart, 2008. "Ethical Managerial Behaviour as an Antecedent of Organizational Social Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 329-341, March.
- Alexander Bertland, 2009. "Virtue Ethics in Business and the Capabilities Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 25-32, January.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C., 2006. "Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 849-857, July.
- Miguel Alzola, 2008. "Character and Environment: The Status of Virtues in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 343-357, March.
- vranceanu, radu, 2007. "The moral layer of contemporary economics: A virtue-ethics perspective," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Roselie McDevitt & Catherine Giapponi & Cheryl Tromley, 2007. "A Model of Ethical Decision Making: The Integration of Process and Content," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 219-229, June.
- Aryee, Samuel & Chen, Zhen Xiong & Budhwar, Pawan S., 2004. "Exchange fairness and employee performance: An examination of the relationship between organizational politics and procedural justice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Steven Feldman, 2007. "Moral Memory: Why and How Moral Companies Manage Tradition," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 395-409, June.
- R. Freeman & Kirsten Martin & Bidhan Parmar, 2007. "Stakeholder Capitalism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 303-314, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:93:y:2010:i:4:p:497-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.