An empirical examination of energy consumption, behavioral intention, and situational factors: evidence from Beijing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Zhaohua & Zhang, Bin & Yin, Jianhua & Zhang, Yixiang, 2011.
"Determinants and policy implications for household electricity-saving behaviour: Evidence from Beijing, China,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3550-3557, June.
- Zhaohua Wang & Bin Zhang & Jianhua Yin & Yixiang Zhang, 2010. "Determinants and policy implications for household electricity-saving behaviour: Evidence from Beijing China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 13, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- B. De Brabander & G. Thiers, 1984. "Successful Information System Development in Relation to Situational Factors Which Affect Effective Communication Between MIS-Users and EDP-Specialists," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 137-155, February.
- Huifeng Pan & Yingqi Liu & Hongwei Gao, 2015. "Impact of agricultural industrial structure adjustment on energy conservation and income growth in Western China: a statistical study," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 228(1), pages 23-33, May.
- Bentzen, Jan, 2004. "Estimating the rebound effect in US manufacturing energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 123-134, January.
- Michael W. Browne & Robert Cudeck, 1992. "Alternative Ways of Assessing Model Fit," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 21(2), pages 230-258, November.
- Elizabeth Shove, 2010. "Beyond the ABC: Climate Change Policy and Theories of Social Change," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(6), pages 1273-1285, June.
- Banfi, Silvia & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Jakob, Martin, 2008.
"Willingness to pay for energy-saving measures in residential buildings,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 503-516, March.
- Silvia Banfi & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Martin Jakob, 2005. "Willingness to Pay for Energy-Saving Measures in Residential Buildings," CEPE Working paper series 05-41, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Poortinga, Wouter & Steg, Linda & Vlek, Charles & Wiersma, Gerwin, 2003. "Household preferences for energy-saving measures: A conjoint analysis," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 49-64, February.
- Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Ke, 2012. "A PSO–GA optimal model to estimate primary energy demand of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 329-340.
- Hori, Shiro & Kondo, Kayoko & Nogata, Daisuke & Ben, Han, 2013. "The determinants of household energy-saving behavior: Survey and comparison in five major Asian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 354-362.
- Bin, Shui & Dowlatabadi, Hadi, 2005. "Consumer lifestyle approach to US energy use and the related CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 197-208, January.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip, 2009. "China's ongoing energy efficiency drive: Origins, progress and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1331-1344, April.
- Boudet, Hilary & Ardoin, Nicole M. & Flora, June & Armel, K. Carrie & Desai, Manisha & Robinson, Thomas N., 2014. "Energy behaviours of northern California Girl Scouts and their families," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 439-449.
- Liu, Wenling & Spaargaren, Gert & Heerink, Nico & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Wang, Can, 2013. "Energy consumption practices of rural households in north China: Basic characteristics and potential for low carbon development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 128-138.
- Tonn, Bruce & Healy, K.C. & Gibson, Amy & Ashish, Ashutosh & Cody, Preston & Beres, Drew & Lulla, Sam & Mazur, Jim & Ritter, A.J., 2009. "Power from Perspective: Potential future United States energy portfolios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1432-1443, April.
- Abrahamse, Wokje & Steg, Linda, 2009. "How do socio-demographic and psychological factors relate to households' direct and indirect energy use and savings?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 711-720, October.
- Gerardine DeSanctis & R. Brent Gallupe, 1987. "A Foundation for the Study of Group Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 589-609, May.
- Harmsen, Robert & Wesselink, Bart & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Worrell, Ernst, 2011. "The unrecognized contribution of renewable energy to Europe's energy savings target," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3425-3433, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Wu & Zhixin Chen & Xiang Ji, 2020. "Sustainable trade promotion decisions under demand disruption in manufacturer-retailer supply chains," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 290(1), pages 115-143, July.
- Sun, Jiasen & Li, Guo & Wang, Zhaohua, 2018. "Optimizing China’s energy consumption structure under energy and carbon constraints," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 57-72.
- Qadeer Ali & Muhammad Jamaluddin Thaheem & Fahim Ullah & Samad M. E. Sepasgozar, 2020. "The Performance Gap in Energy-Efficient Office Buildings: How the Occupants Can Help?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-27, March.
- Guo Li & Ming K. Lim & Zhaohua Wang, 2020. "Stakeholders, green manufacturing, and practice performance: empirical evidence from Chinese fashion businesses," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 290(1), pages 961-982, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy saving; Behavioral intention; Behavioral norm; Situational factor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2202-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.